• Show
Clear All

*unimpressed look is unimpressed*

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      *unimpressed look is unimpressed*
      He he sorry

Comment

[MENTION=7193]Super Grover[/MENTION] was sorting out the comic box in the cupboard earlier & found my Artgerm Supergirl

It's a lovely blue metallic, really shines

Neil

Comment

[MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] - right back at ya’ dude!

Disclaimer - it’s actually my daughters copy. She fell in love with the cover when we came across it at a comic con.

Here is possibly my fave Artgerm. Apologies if posted already.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
            [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] - right back at ya’ dude!

Disclaimer - it’s actually my daughters copy. She fell in love with the cover when we came across it at a comic con.

Here is possibly my fave Artgerm. Apologies if posted already.

Ha ha great minds & everything

I do like that Batgirl it is impressive

Was just looking back through some pictures & discovered I have a Zenescope Robyn Hood Artgerm cover as well (it's the one on the left)

Totally didn't realise I had it lol

Neil

Comment

Well I know Artgerm has quite a lot of fans, some of which collect predominantly his covers. Maybe that Zenescope issue, being a small publisher, might have flown under the radar for some. You might be holding a little winner there!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                Well I know Artgerm has quite a lot of fans, some of which collect predominantly his covers. Maybe that Zenescope issue, being a small publisher, might have flown under the radar for some. You might be holding a little winner there!
                Ha ha you might be right
                Just seen this copy on EBay

Crazy price if true

Neil

Edit -
                Actual sold ones are less but still around 4 times what I paid for it

Last edited by Soundwave; 15-04-2020, 07:11.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  All nice stuff, chaps!

Found some Classics up the loft.
                  Read The Dark Knight, Robocop 1 & 2, 1985 and started Watchmen.
                  Was up in my loft the other day (took tons of pics of the figure & statue collection that I have retrieved from the storage unit so far) but realised I had put some books up there so a quick retrieval means I now have some books to re-read

Should keep me busy for a while

Neil

Comment

The Sandman audio drama coming this summer. Really looking forward to it ... appeals much more than a film. Decent cast too inc James McAvoy, Riz Ahmed, Kat Dennings, Taron Egerton and Samantha Morton ... plus Gaiman himself narrating.

Comment

Reposted from The Free Digital Stuff Thread.

Another round of free Marvel comics. There should be eleven collected editions here and another one here.

Every one of DC's Scooby-Doo comics is currently free. Scooby-Doo (1997-2010), Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? (2010-) and Scooby-Doo Team-Up (2013-). That's 223 free Scooby-Doo comics, even if there's an overlap between the single and the collected editions.

Image's Snapshot is also free.

As are 23 of Seven Seas' manga ebooks. I don't have direct links to those but here's their publisher page at comiXology.

Lastly, there was a Max Payne three-part comic book series released around the launch of the third game that has since been delisted. Regardless of that, it can still be found and purchased for free on the comiXology app. Look for 'Marvel' under 'Publishers' and scroll down to 'Free Comics'. Select 'See All' and you should find them after scrolling down for a bit.

Comment

Loving Descender at the moment. Raced through volumes 3 and 4.

Comment

Has anyone read Monstress? I don’t know if I should order it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                            Thanks for the heads up. My daughter is a Scooby fan, so that should keep her quiet for quite a while!

Comment

So here we are. Yesterday, I received what I imagine to be my final CGC comic. There’s nothing like a pandemic to put things into perspective! Not sure what the final count of slabs I own is, circa 118. So here are my final few since my previous post. Bon voyage CGC.

Comment

Reposted from The Free Digital Stuff Thread.

One Hundred Marvel Comics By Black Creators, For Free

That's on the Marvel Unlimited app but a portion of those free comics are also being offered on comiXology.

Comment

Working...
                                X