Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
    Just got back, in the suitcase were;

Latest PS4 model CUH-1200, extra controller, EDF 4.1 plus Superfly's latest album and a BR, courtesy Amazon JP.

How's this model different? Quieter? I try to avoid getting games for mine because of the fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ridge View Post
      This was the last thing I imported. Been a little slow on PS stuff in the past few months. After playing Point Blank in the arcade the other week this was a must

I think wanting to own each of the PS1 releases seperately makes me kinda silly - but even so...

Comment

The tekken 2 love, continues

Comment

Haven't ordered from P-A in quite some time, they now include logo stickers...

Comment

If those are fabric with a clingy silicone backing then they are screen cleaners, have one stuck to my ds

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              http://s3.postimg.org/cl4fpdz7n/image.jpg

The tekken 2 love, continues
              Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                If those are fabric with a clingy silicone backing then they are screen cleaners, have one stuck to my ds
                Really? Was going to bin them.

[edit] Not that they are effective though :P
                Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 31-08-2015, 10:29.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                  How's this model different? Quieter? I try to avoid getting games for mine because of the fan...
                  Not a peep, had it on earlier with the telly turned right down, the only sound was the spooling down of the BR drive.

Comment

Wow.

I've ordered some Arctic MX-4 thermal paste and a new internal fan for mine.

Gonna see how much I can take before I invest in a newer model.

Glad the latest revision is quieter though.

Comment

More otaku junk from Japan! From Amazon JP Marketplace via Tenso; ordered Friday, shipped from Japan on Monday! Impressive speed!

In great shape although used.

Comment

Free with SRWBX - The first FamiCom SRW! (and second SRW game)

For those curious, a remake of the first SRW game (for game boy) was a freebie with on of the SRW Z3 games.

Comment

I decided to try one of these train games for 3DS. It's very forgiving on the easy level, compared to densha de go.

Comment

Yeah they are pretty easy to play it's only till you have completed it that the extra challenge unlocks. Not as arcadey as the densha games.

Comment

Looks like Level 5 got another chunk of my pay packet lol, back with a vengence on the medal collecting & i have a lot to catch up on so this month it was the tricky event medals before i get buying booster boxes for the normal stuff.

Couple of newly released soundtracks that contain usapyon medals along with the marine style usapyon what you had to win from suntory drinks bottles.

Orochi & kyuubi that are both campaign medals you had to win them by the lottery on the youkai medaland website (or buy them with hard cash lol)

Another issue of the ever amazing corocoro, which yes funnily enough contains a medal. And the official medal encyclopedia which has all 800+ in there and where they appear. Very handy indeed, also contains a medal too (yay).

3 out of the 4 usapyon campaign medals just missing the one that will be released in next months corocoro

Comment

Looks like Level 5 got another chunk of my pay packet lol, back with a vengence on the medal collecting & i have a lot to catch up on so this month it was the tricky event medals before i get buying booster boxes for the normal stuff.

Couple of newly released soundtracks that contain usapyon medals along with the marine style usapyon what you had to win from suntory drinks bottles.

Orochi & kyuubi that are both campaign medals you had to win them by the lottery on the youkai medaland website (or buy them with hard cash lol)

Another issue of the ever amazing corocoro, which yes funnily enough contains a medal. And the official medal encyclopedia which has all 800+ in there and where they appear. Very handy indeed, also contains a medal too (yay).

3 out of the 4 usapyon campaign medals just missing the one that will be released in next months corocoro

I love looking at your posts, all this stuff is so cool

Comment

Working...
                                X