Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    I love looking at your posts, all this stuff is so cool
    Next months purchases will be even more fun, always love buying odd stuff from japan. Enjoyed youkai watch from the very beginning, will keep supporting level 5 with this one. Kind of scared when snack world gets released as i know i'm going to end up addicted to buying those nfc chip weapon fobs.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Next months purchases will be even more fun, always love buying odd stuff from japan. Enjoyed youkai watch from the very beginning, will keep supporting level 5 with this one. Kind of scared when snack world gets released as i know i'm going to end up addicted to buying those nfc chip weapon fobs.
      I shall await them with baited breath.

I fear you may be the end of me though...I am getting all set to buy the UK release of Yokai Watch & I'm hoping we don't get the sheer amount of stuff that you have been buying as I fear I shall be more broke than I am now if it gets me as bad as it got you lol

Snack World?
      What's that all about?

Comment

Yep love all the photos of the Yokai Watch stuff. I'm very disappointed that the release of the UK version of the game has been pushed back to next year. I've considered using the YouTube hack on my 3DS to region free to play the US game, which comes out before Xmas, but I'm worried it'll require a firmware update to play and I'll be screwed :/

I think I will wait till after the Nov 6th US release date and see if it works with the hacks. If it does I'll get an import copy. Been waiting years to play this.
        Last edited by wakka; 25-09-2015, 12:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          I shall await them with baited breath.

I fear you may be the end of me though...I am getting all set to buy the UK release of Yokai Watch & I'm hoping we don't get the sheer amount of stuff that you have been buying as I fear I shall be more broke than I am now if it gets me as bad as it got you lol

Snack World?
          What's that all about?
          The medals & watch will most likely make it over here, at least the first few series & binder i'd guess. the volume of merchandise in Japan at the moment is astronomical it's about as crazy now as pokemon got at it's peak literally every kind of product you can think of that now has a youkai watch tie in. Lol even kids eye drops now have YW versions i kid you not, saw an ad for it in the last issue of corocoro i got. Prepare your wallet for full on assault lol.

Today was payday so it's YW catchup just ordered 10 boxes of medals from all the new series i haven't started yet. Also ordered 4 binders & 5 medal file insert sets along with both buster games & a U watch. That's pretty much a huge chunk of it caught up just the really expensive single medals to get next payday like the medaland website legendaries & the 12 orange daikitch medals that you can only win from the arcade machine.

Snack world is a rpg that they announced at the last level 5 event, it's for smartphones & the 3DS it uses keyrings that you buy in blind boxes. Each keyring fob thingy has a chip in it to unlock the weapon/item in your game, it looks intriguing if it's as good as fantasy life i'm totally in for it.

This is the demo they showed at the event

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          Yep love all the photos of the Yokai Watch stuff. I'm very disappointed that the release of the UK version of the game has been pushed back to next year. I've considered using the YouTube hack on my 3DS to region free to play the US game, which comes out before Xmas, but I'm worried it'll require a firmware update to play and I'll be screwed :/

I think I will wait till after the Nov 6th US release date and see if it works with the hacks. If it does I'll get an import copy. Been waiting years to play this.
          It's getting pretty close now though at least it's only a handful of months for but i can totally relate to that feeling. When it was originally first announced it was years later that it finally came out in Japan, i thought the game would never arrive. I remember surviving on just the tiny scaps of information that they released onto the net. Hard times indeed.

Might do a merchandise feature on all the YW stuff, well mainly around the medal stuff and the few other bits i have. I really haven't gone as crazy as i could have. There's many maaaaaaaaaaaaany things to collect lol.

The new U prototype watch is fantastic, with the new SD card upgrade data that will be released the newest set of medals that are coming out allow for full sung songs. Everything is about to upgrade again, this is the newest watch in the series the one that's already in the anime but won't appear in the games till YW3 next year. Love the new summons
          Last edited by importaku; 25-09-2015, 18:14.

Comment

Ah damn, I'll be there with you on Snack World I think!

Comment

Another new faceplate for my 3DS, looks like it will be EU exclusive as it is numbered as plate 27 which means JApan won't be getting it as they have already had a plate 27. Not sure about USA yet as i don't think they have that many plates announced so far.

This one is a matte plate the colours really do pop on the matte ones.

Comment

Haul for the week, in reading order: Yoru No Nai Kuni, Utawarerumono Itsuwari No Kamen, Super Mario Maker, Tokyo Xanadu.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  Another new faceplate for my 3DS, looks like it will be EU exclusive as it is numbered as plate 27 which means JApan won't be getting it as they have already had a plate 27. Not sure about USA yet as i don't think they have that many plates announced so far.

This one is a matte plate the colours really do pop on the matte ones.

I've ordered that one- think its my favourite of them all!

Comment

Very interested in Tokyo Zanadu.

Comment

Originally posted by tomato View Post
                      Very interested in Tokyo Zanadu.
                      I'd say it's the most interesting of the bunch. Thread coming soon.

Comment

Shooting Gameside Vol 10 & Shooting Game Historica 4 ( 4 ships)

Comment

Chibi finally here, can't wait to start playing.

Comment

I've got it today too!

Comment

Level 5 gets another income boost lol, finally all my youkai stuff arrived YAY. I may actually be able to catch up again (for a short while lol)

Copy of both buster games & the guide

The new(ish) prototype U watch & a volume of the manga with one of the medals i needed

Binder data pages to store each series of medals.

New buster medal binders and both of the new re-releases of the first 2 binders now i can transfer from the first gen binders i already have. Still no binder for busters 3 series yet.

Boxes of series 5, shinuchi and busters 1 2 & 3 medal booster packs.

With the volume of manga earlier i now have all 4 usapyon campaign medals YAY.

Comment

Cave Shooting History Book & Deathsmiles Artworks..

Both from Yahoo Auctions,worked out cheaper than Fleabay,even with fees and postage.

Comment

Working...
                                X