Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click me to find out more

Last edited by charlesr; 05-04-2011, 13:12.

Comment

Comment

Didn't know Eschatos would also come with a soundtrack CD so that was a nice surprise.

Comment

I just stuck in an order for those 2 + BBCS2. Looks like I missed the first run though, P-A are showing both the shooters @ 1w

Comment

CS2 on PSP/3DS yeah? Not proper consoles.

Comment

My Bullet Storm is stuck somewhere between Tokyo and here It should have been here on the 9th but they've had a few more average earthquakes up there so my game is stuck Bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                CS2 on PSP/3DS yeah? Not proper consoles.
                Aye, 3DS

Comment

Two gems arrived today from Amazon Japan. Bullet Soul and Crysis 2 Limited Edition (Asian version in English!). Both cost 2000 yen LESS than Japanese street price. Amazon are now my main game shop for 360 stuff. Anyone in Japan in to 360 should buy from Amazon. Free shipping and low prices!

Comment

The best looking game on console!

Comment

hehehe, yeah. Even though it's not Engrish it could certainly pass for it. Also I noticed that the Asian version pictured above and the Japanese version state that they are Limited Editions.

Are they really limited editions or just some gimmick to make you buy it?

Comment

well inside the box was a code to download limited edition content its not really much though bonus xp online a hologram decoy device scar assult rifle and a dog tag online display thing

i got the asia version to couldnt believe how much cheaper it was

Comment

Yeah, I entered that code. Not much of a limited edition after all

Comment

Bullet Soul and Eschatos.
                            Only played Bullet Soul so far but, oh dear, 5pb seem to have missed the point completely.

Comment

Probably my last DS import for the time been (gasp) pretty much got everything i wanted from the entire DS library now. Time to concentrate on the wii

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
                                Bullet Soul and Eschatos.
                                Only played Bullet Soul so far but, oh dear, 5pb seem to have missed the point completely.
                                What do you mean? I really like the game. Or are you talikng about the scoring system?
                                To me it's sort of like a classic 16bit shooter with modern graphics. It really reminds me of Batsugun.

Comment

Working...
                                X