No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some extra side jobs and 5 bosses from NMH2 were added. There is also a character viewer piece of DLC on the PSN that allows you to view the character models in varying degrees of undress. This is essential.

Comment

I'll have to give it a look.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        Impressions on that, I never quite made up my mind about buying it or not.
        I've never even heard of it! What is Short Peace, when was it released, and what's it like?

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
          I've never even heard of it! What is Short Peace, when was it released, and what's it like?
          Short Peace is the new movie by the creator of Akira. There are 4 short films in the movie and a 5th part presented as the game Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day. It is a side on platformer with a story by Suda 51 and the development handled by Crispys, the Tokyo Jungle guys. I may play it tonight and post impressions or I'll carry on with Killer 7.

Comment

Would be nice to read those impressions, I assume that the movie stuff won't have subs though.

Comment

There's a good preview vid on J-PSN I watched the other day, which got me even more excited than I already was. Suda, Crispys and Otomo was always going to be relevant to my interests, but it looks deliciously mental.

Comment

Does No More Heroes Red Zone have have options for english voice/text? I wanted to get the older 360 version but I've read it's a bit of a mess compared to this newer update.

Comment

I haven't tried it yet, though my copy of Killer is Dead (also NTSC-J) allows for English voice/text.

I'm pretty sure the older 360 version had English voices.

Comment

ok cheers dude!

Comment

The 360 version has English voices but doesn't have all English text so you kind of have to know what you're doing in order to get through the tutorial. It also crashes every 2-3 hours and takes 60 seconds to load any area. I'd get the PS3 version. I lost several hours of progress a couple of times when I played the 360 version. Still want to go back an 1000 point it though.

Comment

Yep - I love NMH dearly but the 360 version is an absolute pig. Lost my patience with it numerous times.

Comment

Sad to hear it, I had no issues with Heroes Paradise on PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                            The 360 version has English voices but doesn't have all English text so you kind of have to know what you're doing in order to get through the tutorial. It also crashes every 2-3 hours and takes 60 seconds to load any area. I'd get the PS3 version. I lost several hours of progress a couple of times when I played the 360 version. Still want to go back an 1000 point it though.
                            Sounds like a bit of a pig. I had a similar problem with the tutorial on the Japanese wii version. It took me about 40 minutes to get through it. Only got about half way through the game but would much rather try again with standard controls.

Comment

Finally caved on a second WiiU...

Comment

If you're gonna cave in, that's the game to do it with. Resisting well at the moment but it's annoying knowing theres a new taiko out that i haven't played.

Comment

Working...
                                X