No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hero bank fanbook turned up today, Japan always excels in gaming magazines. This particular one has the first 2 episodes of the anime along with a pile of QR codes to unlock rare hero costumes in the game.

Comment

importaku, I got a Hero Bank 'newspaper' (advert) with an issue of CoroCoro, do you want it? It's called 'Hero Bank Sports'..

Comment

As this current batch was import exclusive, it's going here!

Comment

What's the Pengo-a-thon game?
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Game Centre Love (plus Pengo) - it's a Triangle Service thing, similar to their Shooting Love series

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Game Centre Love (plus Pengo) - it's a Triangle Service thing, similar to their Shooting Love series
              Is it region free???

Comment

Haven't tested it myself yet, but I believe so!

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
                  importaku, I got a Hero Bank 'newspaper' (advert) with an issue of CoroCoro, do you want it? It's called 'Hero Bank Sports'..
                  Ooh that would be cool, yeah i'd love it.

My first order from Tenso forwarding service turned up. 4 new games for me to enjoy well 3 new games & one that i used to have. They won't be staying sealed for long

Comment

Riz-Zoawd? I've always been on the verge to get it, you'll have to tell me how it is. What's the top-left one?

Comment

Riz-zoawd was the game i had before & stupidly sold it years ago. This time i'll shall be keeping it forever, It's a pretty fun RPG with simply beautiful enviroments, some of the best realtime graphics on the DS. The game on the top left is Jigsaw world you have to complete a jigsaw puzzle in an arena while fighting off the other players as they try to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        As this current batch was import exclusive, it's going here!

Ah nanashi no game, prepare to be creeped the hell out with that game, use headphones for maximum effect.

Comment

Comment

Today a box of import goodness turned up but not game related, a box full of delicious umaibo snacks. There are no words for how much i love these things enough to make me import a full box of them from Japan, got all my favourite flavous in there too plus hmm err natto ah well the luck was in the draw hehe.

Comment

Damn, I love those things.

Comment

I was introduced to them via my friend from Japan when he came over to visit he brought me a huge bag of dagashi & in there was a couple of umaibo, i fell in love at the first bite. Just tried the natto ones my fears were unfounded as even the natto ones tasted ok YAY, not sure how the sugar ones will do down though.

I struck lucky with the flavour selection i managed to get

Mentaiko
                                Sugar rusk
                                Natto
                                Vegetable salad
                                Cheese
                                Takoyaki
                                Chicken curry
                                Teriyaki burger
                                Beef tongue
                                Corn potage

Comment

Working...