No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rest of my birthday stuff arrived today, youkai watch medals galore plus a few other things.

Zeroshiki watch plus the binder to hold the rest of my newest medals

Couple more complete gashapon sets

Complete set of medal case series plus the yamabuki oni legend medal from the medaland website and a couple of small binders for my misc medals.

Finally have a hero, bank bankphone G. The red one belongs to Nagare didn't care much for the blue one it's a pretty cool toy even has a full colour touch screen & working camera plus the ability to generate QR codes that unlock content in the arcade & 3DS game. Also got a screen protector for it.

And errrr, yeah err this

Im curious, don't judge me lol.
    Last edited by importaku; 28-08-2014, 13:37.

Comment

Banned from the [import] Grove!

Comment

The battle between Japan and clothes continues.

Comment

Finally my Doraemon & Nobita figuarts turned up today been after them for quite a while, also picked up some more Mario diorama playset pieces as they were going crazily cheap, can make some better scenes now with 2 of each set.

Comment

WHERE DO YOU FIT ALL THAT STUFF.

Room tours, please.

Comment

The simple answer is i don't, at the moment my room is a shocking pile of boxes & junk lol. It's like one of those tv shows where you see some hoarder with boxes piled high but i will get around to making it not look like a tip at some point, once it gets to that stage i may take pics again

Comment

Tho it took so long to arrive it will be shelved in favour of Danganronpa 2

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  Finally my Doraemon & Nobita figuarts turned up today been after them for quite a while, also picked up some more Mario diorama playset pieces as they were going crazily cheap, can make some better scenes now with 2 of each set.

Those are awesome!
                  Look forward to pics when you get them out

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                  WHERE DO YOU FIT ALL THAT STUFF.

Room tours, please.
                  The simple answer is i don't, at the moment my room is a shocking pile of boxes & junk lol. It's like one of those tv shows where you see some hoarder with boxes piled high but i will get around to making it not look like a tip at some point, once it gets to that stage i may take pics again
                  Lol I'm exactly the same.

These are my shelves currently

Everything else is in storage

The rows of Blu Rays go 2 deep & stacked & there are 2 more statues behind those 3 at the front of the shelf

Neil

Comment

That's actually really tidy in comparson Soundwave, yours is showroom tidy hehe.

Well i got my figures out the boxes, spent a while faffing with them and trying to make it look kind of ok. The club nintendo statue thing is only temporary as that's where my gegege no kitaro figures will be going just didn't want an empty space there for the time been as it would drive me crazy while i wait for them to arrive lol.

The extra mario playsets really do make the figures more fun, the more you add the better it starts to look, still have the Luigi playset to add at some point when it arrives in december. Maybe a few too many Goombas but i wanted them all in shot, least the Luigi playset has a piranha plant for a bit more variety, will rejiggle them around when they arrive.

In the middle is Doraemon & Nobita, the figures come with quite a few acessories already but i couldn't resist the re-ment collection of miniatures. They match the scale & as i found out Nobita's randoseru actually will go on him. The outer case of the box had a cut out diorama which looks great especially with all the stuff on it. The miniatures are obscenely detailled in every way, there is even a mini plamo kit for Nobita to build, so glad i got the extra set it goes well with the figures.

On the right is my mario statue space filler

And thats another shelf filled

Comment

Hmm youkai watch happy set you say, you have my attention lol.

Cheers for the link i'll see what maccy D's is offering on fri
                      Looks like the Youkai Watch stuff starts today which is ideal because it'S Mc day for my son and I today Every other Friday we have Mc.

Comment

Soundwave that lower shelf needs a extra bracket! It's buckling just a bit too much for my liking...

We don't want to see all that Blu Ray goodness falling down now do we?

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                          Soundwave that lower shelf needs a extra bracket! It's buckling just a bit too much for my liking...

We don't want to see all that Blu Ray goodness falling down now do we?

Lol I hadn't really noticed...will get on it at the weekend

Comment

Have any of those blu rays even been opened?

Comment

Importaku, where did you get the Mario diarama packs? I'm quite interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                Have any of those blu rays even been opened?
                                Erm Some

Comment

Working...
                                X