Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Cotton and Darius (the ¥20k shipping special...) and recent LRG arrivals. Quite taken with that Brigandine cover
    Beautiful on Darius & Cotton...still need both
    Did you get yours from Amazon?

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      Beautiful on Darius & Cotton...still need both
      Did you get yours from Amazon?

Neil
      Yeah - had a bit of a nightmare with Darius and getting overcharged, but that’s all resolved now!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Yeah - had a bit of a nightmare with Darius and getting overcharged, but that’s all resolved now!
        Totally forgot to reply to you...I'm a bad man

How are you finding them?
        Did you get charges on them?

Neil

Comment

Got the new A Train on Switch today. Ordered from Amazon and got a soundtrack CD with it.

Comment

Still waiting P-A to ship my copy. I hope they do it tomorrow, Friday's a bank holiday over here.

Comment

These guys arrived today - not really a fan of the funny oversized boxes, but hey!

... and from a slightly more uncommon importer's origin...

Comment

Mind if I ask where from (the bottom one)?

Comment

It’s been long coming but they’ve just recently got their new site operational - https://www.ngdevdirect.com/

Still far from simple mind, as they’ve got (or at least had at the time) a minimum spend from the UK which meant you couldn’t buy anything even in the limited window they were available. Thankfully I had a buddy on hand in Germany to secure one for me.

Comment

Anybody know of anywhere that might still be taking pre-orders for Naruhodo Legends Collection (Switch version)?

Pre-orders seemed to be totally snapped up on Nin-Nin, Play-Asia and Amazon JPN. Yes-Asia won't ship to UK (presumably because Brexit).

I have a Tenso account so e-Capcom is the last resort but would rather do without the hassle.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

Even Nin Nin are out? Then they're gone for good.

Comment

I have never fully tested just how far a tenso account will get you i wonder if bic camera or yodobashi have it in stock? you're in a similar position to me i tend to use amazon as it's the easiest as whenever you set up your account for a new store it's potentially a nightmare as you deal with non standard input forms for non japanese names or the errors you get back as they tell you they can't take your credit card.

There are copies of it still on amazon from marketplace sellers but i have no idea what the retail price was before they got to it but there's preorders for about 19,000 i'm guessing that's not it's retail cost.

Comment

I tried looking at BuyGame2 but they're only listing the original trilogy.

First B-Side game came today; slightly overwhelmed by the amount of extra stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            I have never fully tested just how far a tenso account will get you i wonder if bic camera or yodobashi have it in stock? you're in a similar position to me i tend to use amazon as it's the easiest as whenever you set up your account for a new store it's potentially a nightmare as you deal with non standard input forms for non japanese names or the errors you get back as they tell you they can't take your credit card.

There are copies of it still on amazon from marketplace sellers but i have no idea what the retail price was before they got to it but there's preorders for about 19,000 i'm guessing that's not it's retail cost.
                            https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B09...s&sr=1-26&th=1
                            Cheers, but I'm not messing with Amazon Marketplace seller purchases unless they're Fulfilled by Amazon.

Looks like I'll be purchasing standalone copies.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                              Cheers, but I'm not messing with Amazon Marketplace seller purchases unless they're Fulfilled by Amazon.

Looks like I'll be purchasing standalone copies.
                              No problem, yeah i tend to do the same as at least if anything goes wrong you deal with amazon first. I have yet to have to deal with a seller direct so far most of them are ok but my japanese would not get me far if i had to contact one directly.

On my daily jaunts through the japanese side of the net if i do see it listed anywhere i'll let you know.
                              Last edited by importaku; 26-04-2021, 11:27.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

On my daily jaunts through the japanese side of the net if i do see it listed anywhere i'll let you know.
                                Appreciated.

I've got email notices set up for Nin-Nin and P-A if any slots open up but I'm not holding my breath.

Obviously Capcom could eliminate this nonsense by just making the physical collection available in the West in the first place but hey.

Comment

Working...
                                X