Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    Obviously Capcom could eliminate this nonsense by just making the physical collection available in the West in the first place but hey.
    If you're not specifically just after the limited edition version, it's up here at Amazon US? I'm still expecting there to be a UK physical version, too.

Comment

That's the weekend sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        If you're not specifically just after the limited edition version, it's up here at Amazon US? I'm still expecting there to be a UK physical version, too.
        Thanks.

FWIW, I'm expecting there to be a UK physical version of GAA Chronicles too (although - and yes, I'll keep saying it - it is never guaranteed with Capcom until they actually do it).

My point is that there is no reason whatsoever that the Naruhodo Legends pack can't be available physically in the West. Ace Attorney is more popular in the West than it is in Japan, ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          Anybody know of anywhere that might still be taking pre-orders for Naruhodo Legends Collection (Switch version)?

Pre-orders seemed to be totally snapped up on Nin-Nin, Play-Asia and Amazon JPN. Yes-Asia won't ship to UK (presumably because Brexit).

I have a Tenso account so e-Capcom is the last resort but would rather do without the hassle.

Any help would be much appreciated.
          These guys still seem to be selling them. Never used them before though, would probably use a credit card to be safe if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
            These guys still seem to be selling them. Never used them before though, would probably use a credit card to be safe if you can.

https://hobby-genki.com/en/switch/11...mited-set.html
            Thanks for posting. I did see them too. Am also hesitant as I've never used them before.

Anybody on here able to vouch for Hobby Genki?

Comment

Went to my parents' house yesterday as I'd had a few deliveries. Came back with the following....

First, courtesy of Amazon Japan:

The rest was all procured from YAJ, it was bonus month so I spent a little extra this month.

Some DC:

PS1, mostly fighters:

Sticks for the PS1 fighters, ended up with 3 due to people retracting bids on YAJ

A guilty pleasure for me, there's a couple of K-1 PS1 games up there as well:

A few Saturn games:

Finally some PC Engine games:

Comment

Well this turned up super fast less than a week since i won it off ebay, someone is offloading their taiko collection and they have a ton of rare merchandise. When i saw this lottery prize furoshiki i couldn't resist especially when i had 3000 nectar points burning a hole in my account so i ended up only having to pay £3 at the end. Was going to use it as a dust cover for my tatacon but it's too nice for that i will have to think of some nicer way of displaying it i think.

Comment

My copy of vitaminge connection turned up from limited run, really enjoyed the demo so i waited for it to come out as physical. Ahh the joys of playing as a canestan combi pill as it makes it's way through a creamy cavern of a chronic case of thrush

Yes it was extremely childish but i couldn't help myself with a paint pen LOL

Comment

Some new arrivals from japan, seems like i can still sneak these past customs by declaring them as under the threshold still, these all got here with zero duty. Well apart from stardew valley as thas a uk game so it wasn't an import obvs.

Comment

Hi guys
                      Thought I'd pop this in here but can anyone let me know how Pre-orders work with Amazon Jpn?

Are they same as all other Amazon's & take payment at release?

Ta

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        Are they same as all other Amazon's & take payment at release?
                        Yup, that's it!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Yup, that's it!
                          Perfect...off for a spend up

Thanks dude

Neil

Comment

The only other thing to be aware of is sometimes preorders can't be cancelled after you place them, sometimes it's right from the beginning of the preorders going live on amazon and other times there will be a cutoff point where you can cancel before a certain date but items like that will clearly have the warning on them about cancelling and what the cutoff date is.

Comment

Scott pilgrim finally arrived, worth the wait as it's a really nice edition. Liking the snes style manual and the reversible cover there's even a little ticket with a tear tab as a nice extra.

Comment

Amazing. It is sad that Nintendo themselves don't make manuals despite including the space for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X