No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you approach it as kusoge and don't expect Symphony of the Night, you should enjoy it. The weapon degradation and limited ammo adds a certain amount of tactics to how you approach each fight, but save points where you restock ammo and upgrade are plentiful anyway, so it's not too much of an issue. I'm loving it and it's one of the most fun games I've played this year.

Comment

Sorry, but a kusoge, by definition, is a bad game. Even if you go into it knowing it is, it's still bad.

Comment

I love your videos Briareos, keep up the good work.

Comment

I’m a gimp.
          Last edited by Colin; 14-07-2020, 07:42.

Comment

Super Robot Taisen X for the Switch arrived Monday \o/

...making the collection pics I took on the weekend before obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              Sorry, but a kusoge, by definition, is a bad game. Even if you go into it knowing it is, it's still bad.
              I've completed it and in no way is it crap. I enjoyed it much more than most triple A releases and will definitely be picking up the EU release to support the devs.

I've spoken to other people who have bought it and they really liked it too.

Comment

Whey fammydodd...

Comment

Can someone lend me £1000?

SUNSOFT's master class in action platforming returns exclusively to the arcade with Gimmick! EXACT☆MIX! With full compatibility with modern 16:9 LCD displays and legacy 4:3 CRT monitors, Gimmick! brings excitement and engagement to players, and big income to your arcade. Gimmick! EXACT☆MIX delivers smooth and detailed new graphics, an arranged soundtrack, and emphasized scoring mechanics to the NES/Famicom cult classic. A new Time Attack mode has been added, allowing for both new players to practice later stages, and for experienced players to compete for the best completion time. Stages may also be played in an alternate order with the Stage Edit function, keeping players of all skill levels coming back for more. Includes A1 poster, instruction sheet and instruction strip (Japanese and English). Orders will be shipped out in the order received pending available inventory.  Languages: English, Japanese, French, Spanish   Orders are considered final and cannot be canceled. Any kind of proxy purchasing is strictly forbidden. No refunds will be given to proxy buyers.

Comment

Think I'll give that one a miss

Comment

It has [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]'s name on it

Comment

Actually i'd love that but what the hell is it running on? famicom? PC? Switch? the website doesn't say from that page, i have no idea what that price is either lol so many questions.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Actually i'd love that but what the hell is it running on? famicom? PC? Switch? the website doesn't say from that page, i have no idea what that price is either lol so many questions.
                          That's the new Exa Arcadia Hardware. Think of it as a modern Neo Geo 4 slot system. It's PC based hardware with 4 cartridge slots at the rear.

Comment

damn so that's well out of my price range then looks lovely though, the world needs more gimmick that game is an absolute masterpiece of programming.

Comment

I wonder if it will ever get ported

Comment

Quite a lot of the current exA games are available on other formats, but I understand part of the agreement is that the arcade version has to have a certain amount of exclusive content / features. I'm not sure what they're changing / adding in comparison to the Famicom version, but a new home version of any kind would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X