User Tag List

Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99189197198199
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 1990
  1. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    A large pile of sega related fun arrived just in time for the new year, not bad considering i got it posted on boxing day, another huge box sailed right by customs with zero tax ah always feels good muwahaha.
    Beautiful
    Is the arcade stick full size?
    Does it work on normal consoles too?

  2. #1982
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Beautiful
    Is the arcade stick full size?
    Does it work on normal consoles too?
    yup the astro stick is full sized, not sure if it will be detected on consoles the only thing i have tried it so far was on my pc & it detected and installed the drivers fine & mame accepted it ok no idea for actual pc games though. some point later i'll try on ps4 & switch to see if it does anything.

  3. #1983
    Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    yup the astro stick is full sized, not sure if it will be detected on consoles the only thing i have tried it so far was on my pc & it detected and installed the drivers fine & mame accepted it ok no idea for actual pc games though. some point later i'll try on ps4 & switch to see if it does anything.
    Thanks man
    It looks stunning
    Would definitely be interested to know if it does work on PS4 & Switch

    Neil

  4. #1984
    Just a quick note/warning about new taxes on none uk ebay purchases. I got stung this morning.

    Paying tax on eBay purchases | eBay

  5. #1985
    lol looks like i wont be using ebay much anymore then.

  6. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by proudy99 View Post
    Just a quick note/warning about new taxes on none uk ebay purchases. I got stung this morning.

    Paying tax on eBay purchases | eBay
    Oh well that affects more or less anything I get from eBay
    All my figures come in at over the threshold
    Looks like I'll either have to find another way of buying or my last remaining hobby gets harder to keep up with

    Neil

  7. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by proudy99 View Post
    Just a quick note/warning about new taxes on none uk ebay purchases. I got stung this morning.

    Paying tax on eBay purchases | eBay
    I thought you paid VAT and import duty before on any purchase from abroad over 30 odd pounds on Ebay?

  8. #1988
    Quote Originally Posted by SUMIRE View Post
    I thought you paid VAT and import duty before on any purchase from abroad over 30 odd pounds on Ebay?
    Only if it's shipped through the awful eBay Global Shipping Program, if the seller ships it straight to you then no.

  9. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    And by the looks of it, rinse for gamerscore!!!
    Weird, I am sure I used to get charged VAT and import duties regardless.

  10. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by SUMIRE View Post
    Weird, I am sure I used to get charged VAT and import duties regardless.
    Yep, I think if you purchase though ebay.co.uk then 20% vat should already be added, it is only if you use one of the other sites .com etc then you may have issues..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •