User Tag List

Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89179187188189
Results 1,881 to 1,885 of 1885
    Seeing as it's my birthday next month i decided to let my credit card out for a little excursion on Amazon J, a nice pile of Switch & 3DS games along with some more Enksy Totoro papercraft 3D kits as i love building them. Started to get the missing 3DS stuff i need too as they are slowly starting to increase in price just like what happened to DS especially 1st party stuff Yoshi wooly world is annoyingly expensive nearly 7000 yen still need to pick up the amiibo that goes with hey pikmin at some point. Still so many 3DS games i need to still get thankfully all cheap 3rd party stuff and seeing as most don't come with a manual now it should be a lot less stressful to get second hand. Also picked up 2 more PCE mini joypads so that brings my total upto 5 now for those imaginary occasions i may have 5 people at mine with a urge to play bomberman lol

As for the gashapon i couldn't resist these judgemental veggies lol, that daikon is definitely plotting something. i loooove going through the gashapon section on amazon there's so many silly things there. So much easier to buy full sets of stuff instead of taking your chances with a gashapon in person.
    Last edited by importaku; 20-07-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    Seeing as it's my birthday next month i decided to let my credit card out for a little excursion on Amazon J, a nice pile of Switch & 3DS games along with some more Enksy Totoro papercraft 3D kits as i love building them. Started to get the missing 3DS stuff i need too as they are slowly starting to increase in price just like what happened to DS especially 1st party stuff Yoshi wooly world is annoyingly expensive nearly 7000 yen still need to pick up the amiibo that goes with hey pikmin at some point. Still so many 3DS games i need to still get thankfully all cheap 3rd party stuff and seeing as most don't come with a manual now it should be a lot less stressful to get second hand. Also picked up 2 more PCE mini joypads so that brings my total upto 5 now for those imaginary occasions i may have 5 people at mine with a urge to play bomberman lol

As for the gashapon i couldn't resist these judgemental veggies lol, that daikon is definitely plotting something. i loooove going through the gashapon section on amazon there's so many silly things there. So much easier to buy full sets of stuff instead of taking your chances with a gashapon in person.
    Damn, what a haul! Looks lovely.

What’s the amiibo that goes with Hey Pikmin?

I’m based in the UK but have a NA Nintendo account. All of my GC games are NTSC-U, same with most of my Wii games as well as all my Wii U and 3DS stuff. Even though Switch is formally region-free, I’ve been importing US games since I originally had a mixture and realised the the title text alignment on the spine of UK and US games is different. One centred and the other is aligned to the right, I think. I’d like to go 100% digital, but I just haven’t managed to do it just yet.

I also have a list of 3DS games I still need to get (though these will need to be imported from the US).

Oh how I miss the days of a great GBP to USD exchange rate.

The amiibo that goes with hey pikmin is this one

yeah the exchange rates are pretty dire at the moment for both import regions gbp doesn't go far at all in japan the exchange rate is dire thankfully most of the switch games were less than 3000 yen each so it evened out. I remember 10,000 was about 50 nowadays it's closer to 72 thank goodness for avoiding import duty lol

Nice haul, man! I've been boxing up a lot of my stuff lately, and definitely remember seeing a Japanese Wooly World in there, so good news for me too that it's gone up in value

Damn, the Pikmin amiibo is neat. I only have a few amiibo, never really bothered with them except for a couple I quite liked. Would like to own this one. Did it release in the UK?