No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made the mistake of reading the customer reviews on amazon japan they were not kind at all lol probably why the price is already dropping on it. Still ordered it it see for myself though as i'm hoping it has something redeeming about it.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      I made the mistake of reading the customer reviews on amazon japan they were not kind at all lol probably why the price is already dropping on it. Still ordered it it see for myself though as i'm hoping it has something redeeming about it.
      The versus mode is fine, but to unlock it you have to go through story mode at least once, and there's just one somewhat challenging stage (the one inspired by Macross Plus), the rest is boring and completely uninteresting.

Comment

There is only one true great Macross game and that is on the Super Famicom. All the rest are average to total crap. Yep, I've played the majority of them throughout the past 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          There is only one true great Macross game and that is on the Super Famicom. All the rest are average to total crap. Yep, I've played the majority of them throughout the past 30 years.
          Pretty much a parallel to Macross Plus and the rest of the anime series.

Comment

Working...
          X