• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already? Mine's still on the way.

Comment

Yeah, I was surprised it came today.

Comment

Been meaning to get these for a while but their current high prices put me off a bit, but the longer i leave it the more they will rise as even used copies for a lot even in Japan where they are easier to find. Finally all three Akumajou Dracula games to go in my DS collection it's about time i filled in a few more gaps in between adding the PS1 stuff. 2 are used and in what looks like pristine condition. The third game is sealed but the plastic is really dirty and tatty but it's getting unsealed to be played so that doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
          Yeah, I was surprised it came today.
          That's what she said.

Comment

Got Dead or School.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
              Got Dead or School.
              Why? It's terrible (I bought it too, don't worry...but for Switch and a few months ago).

Comment

I’ve recently modded a couple of old GBA’s with IPS LCD screens and I’m loving playing my back catalogue of games again. Also got myself an Everdrive so I can try some rarer and obscure games.

Couple of recent GBA pickups. Wanted to experience Drill Dozer with rumble which you can’t get with roms.
                Managed to get a perfect condition copy from the USA which arrived yesterday.
                Got the Mario vs Donkey Kong from eBay a few weeks ago.

Last edited by doodledude; 10-12-2019, 19:45. Reason: Bigger pics

Comment

[weird double post]
                  Last edited by importaku; 03-01-2020, 02:58.

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                    I’ve recently modded a couple of old GBA’s with IPS LCD screens and I’m loving playing my back catalogue of games again. Also got myself an Everdrive so I can try some rarer and obscure games.

Couple of recent GBA pickups. Wanted to experience Drill Dozer with rumble which you can’t get with roms.
                    Managed to get a perfect condition copy from the USA which arrived yesterday.
                    Got the Mario vs Donkey Kong from eBay a few weeks ago.

If you ever want the 5 coro coro ereader levels adding to your copy of mario vs dk just let us know. Done various stuff like that in the past for various members.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      If you ever want the 5 coro coro ereader levels adding to your copy of mario vs dk just let us know. Done various stuff like that in the past for various members.
                      Thanks very much. Can’t say I knew about the extra e-reader levels. I think I have several unused cards from some of my other Japanese games but have never really thought about using them before

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                        Thanks very much. Can’t say I knew about the extra e-reader levels. I think I have several unused cards from some of my other Japanese games but have never really thought about using them before
                        There are 6 official ereader levels for that game, 5 of them were given away as a card set by coro coro comics as a competition prize the final 6th card was given away at the world hobby fair. When scanned they unlock a secret menu to hold the e-levels. Once scanned they stay permanently added. They are a nice extra, always wondered if nintendo planned for a proper series for that game or all this work was just for a few bonus levels to be distributed by ecards.
                        Last edited by importaku; 11-12-2019, 10:06.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          Why? It's terrible (I bought it too, don't worry...but for Switch and a few months ago).
                          Haha, I didn't realise it was terrible! Something to look forward to...

Comment

It's not though. I'm really enjoying it!

Comment

Could you tell us a little more about it?

Comment

Very bland Metroidvania.

Comment

Working...
                                X