Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    A large pile of sega related fun arrived just in time for the new year, not bad considering i got it posted on boxing day, another huge box sailed right by customs with zero tax ah always feels good muwahaha.
    Beautiful
    Is the arcade stick full size?
    Does it work on normal consoles too?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      Beautiful
      Is the arcade stick full size?
      Does it work on normal consoles too?
      yup the astro stick is full sized, not sure if it will be detected on consoles the only thing i have tried it so far was on my pc & it detected and installed the drivers fine & mame accepted it ok no idea for actual pc games though. some point later i'll try on ps4 & switch to see if it does anything.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        yup the astro stick is full sized, not sure if it will be detected on consoles the only thing i have tried it so far was on my pc & it detected and installed the drivers fine & mame accepted it ok no idea for actual pc games though. some point later i'll try on ps4 & switch to see if it does anything.
        Thanks man
        It looks stunning
        Would definitely be interested to know if it does work on PS4 & Switch

Neil

Comment

Just a quick note/warning about new taxes on none uk ebay purchases. I got stung this morning.

Paying tax on eBay purchases | eBay

Comment

lol looks like i wont be using ebay much anymore then.

Comment

Originally posted by proudy99 View Post
              Just a quick note/warning about new taxes on none uk ebay purchases. I got stung this morning.

Oh well that affects more or less anything I get from eBay
              All my figures come in at over the threshold
              Looks like I'll either have to find another way of buying or my last remaining hobby gets harder to keep up with

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by proudy99 View Post

I thought you paid VAT and import duty before on any purchase from abroad over £30 odd pounds on Ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by SUMIRE View Post
                  I thought you paid VAT and import duty before on any purchase from abroad over £30 odd pounds on Ebay?
                  Only if it's shipped through the awful eBay Global Shipping Program, if the seller ships it straight to you then no.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                    And by the looks of it, rinse for gamerscore!!!
                    Weird, I am sure I used to get charged VAT and import duties regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by SUMIRE View Post
                      Weird, I am sure I used to get charged VAT and import duties regardless.
                      Yep, I think if you purchase though ebay.co.uk then 20% vat should already be added, it is only if you use one of the other sites .com etc then you may have issues..

Comment

Comment

A free DS game arrived today off ebay as i had a £10 of nectar point voucher still to use so i picked up mario party DS, i had a really janky and super worn copy sat in my collection but it got put in the junk drawer till i could get hold of a replacement. This copy is well used too but in a much better state, according to the save file it used to belong to Yuki Kimura, in the other save slot it says Yuki plus mama & papa, hehe always fun seeing data from it's original owner sometimes you get lucky and find wifi connection data downloaded still on the cart too.

Comment

FINALLY got my copy of Densha de Go. I didn't preorder from Nin Nin so I had to wait ages for stock. Trouble was they didn't communicate that. Took me opening a paypal dispute to get them to finally tell me they were waiting for stock since it still showed as in stock on their site. Also got the Taiko RPG.

Comment

Alllll aboooooooard.

Comment

Toot toot! Join the first play

Comment

Working...
                                X