No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another music game, you may see a certain theme this month lol. This one been meaning to get for a while i was put off as i always thought you would have to buy the songs as dlc like the mobile versions but it seems all the songs are free in this one and they keep giving new song dlc in frequent updates it seems so there's about 200 on this version now. Wish i had picked it up on amazon japan when new copies were around 3000 yen as now they are listing them at nearly 8000 on the marketplace boooo. Thankfully there was some copies sold by uk sellers on amazon uk so i picked it up for £30 sort of a reverse import lol.

Comment

Nicalis suck balls, but I couldn't help myself.

Comment

Hi. I'm new here.
        My main collecting focus is on 3DS, I completed my EU region 3DS set last december and now am picking up North American and Japanese games that did not get released in Europe. Here are my latest arrivals.

Some shovelware with Bratz and Let's Ride. Atoii Collection is fine but I'm not a huge fan of Atooi. Scooby-Doo & Looney Tunes is by WayForward and it's not too good either. Out of these four, the most fun I've had has been with Bratz.

Puzzle & Dragons X came a month ago so that I have played the most (the others came today), and I like it a lot like I liked the previous game that did come to Europe. Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minna de Mini-Land got a download code in a box release in Europe, but I had to get the actual physical game card release from Japan to my collection. Hero Bank 2 and Monhun Nikki I have not had the chance to get into yet.

Comment

Ah i remember you from retrocollect before it imploded, welcome

Comment

Yeah, I was there. Thank you.

Comment

I was trying to get on RetroCollect the other day and was wondering if that current error was a long term thing or not... but forget that, welcome aboard!

Japan will naturally be a whole other library of things, but are there that many English language 3DS releases that didn't make it to Europe?

Comment

Thank you.

Yeah, there are quite many North American 3DS games that did not get released in Europe (but more the other way around).

I'm missing 18 North American releases that did not get released in Europe, I currently have 33 North American 3DS games plus I have Japanese copy of Kinki no Magna (Lord of Magna) that did get released physically in NA. So total of 52 North American games that did not get released in Europe.

In terms of game library size, North American game library should be 420 games, European region 3DS library is 511 games. So North American region and European region 3DS library only shares 368 games, so Europe got 143 games that North America did not get.

Comment

Lovely little haul that Travesty. Interesting on the library sizes, I thought it would be more. I guess there’s a fair chunk less shovelware on the 3DS than DS though.

Comment

Some recent bits.

Also screwed up ordering a Japanese version of Link's Awakening, resulting in a US copy coming from Amazon JP. I'm so angry at it I'm excluding it from the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      Some recent bits.

Also screwed up ordering a Japanese version of Link's Awakening, resulting in a US copy coming from Amazon JP. I'm so angry at it I'm excluding it from the photos.
                      So did you order wrong version or did they send you wrong version?

Comment

Cadence of Hyrule JP doesn't play in English, right?

Comment

I've not stuck the cart in to confirm myself yet, but I understood it's multi-language. Sadly the mistake was on my part re: Link's Awakening - was in a bit of a hurry and had been jumping about looking at different versions, and totally missed that I'd ended up with the US version in my basket.

Comment

I think you're right. I was getting confused with the forthcoming Warriors game.

Comment

What's extra/different in the Sekiro GOTY edition? I'm not aware of any DLC that came out for it...?

Comment

It lines up with the (free) content patch that just came out recently - details here - but it's mainly just an excuse for them to put out another physical version and get suckers like to buy it again. The Japanese first prints are usually really nice though, in this case there's the box and a little booklet thing in there too.

Comment

Working...
                                X