No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pile of books arrived today along with a copy of new leaf for 3ds, the shipping cost a fortune thanks to the weight of these books they are stupidly big lol. Got one for new leaf as well as finally picking one up for happy home designer and the set of 4 design books for new leaf so i can mess around with clothing creation and other things.

Just look at how chunky these are you could kill someone with these

For anyone curious what the design books are like heres a random pic, i have some of these spanning back to the gamecube era most of the games have had these books in some form the earlier ones just with grids to copy out and what number colour pallet they used but the newer ones had QR codes in to make it way easier but you can still go oldschool and follow the templates if you like, i'm pretty sure i can move these over to the switch game too.

Still waiting for my complete set of welcome +amiibo cards and the also sanrio card set to turn up but they got busted by customs so i have a bill to pay before i get my hands on those but they were the last 2 sets i was missing to have every animal crossing amiibo card.
    Last edited by importaku; 23-04-2020, 13:06.

Comment

The remaining missing animal forest amiibo cards arrived today, now have a totally complete collection. 406 cards for the main happy home designer series (plus promos) and then these. This set is all the new leaf welcome+ amiibo plus the 7-11 sanrio set plus the stickers.

Comment

This is the set!

Comment

Love it

Comment

**double post**
            Last edited by BIG EDD; 03-07-2020, 14:01.

Comment

Seeing as it's my birthday next month i decided to let my credit card out for a little excursion on Amazon J, a nice pile of Switch & 3DS games along with some more Enksy Totoro papercraft 3D kits as i love building them. Started to get the missing 3DS stuff i need too as they are slowly starting to increase in price just like what happened to DS especially 1st party stuff Yoshi wooly world is annoyingly expensive nearly 7000 yen still need to pick up the amiibo that goes with hey pikmin at some point. Still so many 3DS games i need to still get thankfully all cheap 3rd party stuff and seeing as most don't come with a manual now it should be a lot less stressful to get second hand. Also picked up 2 more PCE mini joypads so that brings my total upto 5 now for those imaginary occasions i may have 5 people at mine with a urge to play bomberman lol

As for the gashapon i couldn't resist these judgemental veggies lol, that daikon is definitely plotting something. i loooove going through the gashapon section on amazon there's so many silly things there. So much easier to buy full sets of stuff instead of taking your chances with a gashapon in person.
              Last edited by importaku; 20-07-2020, 12:40.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Seeing as it's my birthday next month i decided to let my credit card out for a little excursion on Amazon J, a nice pile of Switch & 3DS games along with some more Enksy Totoro papercraft 3D kits as i love building them. Started to get the missing 3DS stuff i need too as they are slowly starting to increase in price just like what happened to DS especially 1st party stuff Yoshi wooly world is annoyingly expensive nearly 7000 yen still need to pick up the amiibo that goes with hey pikmin at some point. Still so many 3DS games i need to still get thankfully all cheap 3rd party stuff and seeing as most don't come with a manual now it should be a lot less stressful to get second hand. Also picked up 2 more PCE mini joypads so that brings my total upto 5 now for those imaginary occasions i may have 5 people at mine with a urge to play bomberman lol

As for the gashapon i couldn't resist these judgemental veggies lol, that daikon is definitely plotting something. i loooove going through the gashapon section on amazon there's so many silly things there. So much easier to buy full sets of stuff instead of taking your chances with a gashapon in person.
                Damn, what a haul! Looks lovely.

What’s the amiibo that goes with Hey Pikmin?

I’m based in the UK but have a NA Nintendo account. All of my GC games are NTSC-U, same with most of my Wii games as well as all my Wii U and 3DS stuff. Even though Switch is formally region-free, I’ve been importing US games since I originally had a mixture and realised the the title text alignment on the spine of UK and US games is different. One centred and the other is aligned to the right, I think. I’d like to go 100% digital, but I just haven’t managed to do it just yet.

I also have a list of 3DS games I still need to get (though these will need to be imported from the US).

Oh how I miss the days of a great GBP to USD exchange rate.

Comment

The amiibo that goes with hey pikmin is this one

yeah the exchange rates are pretty dire at the moment for both import regions gbp doesn't go far at all in japan the exchange rate is dire thankfully most of the switch games were less than 3000 yen each so it evened out. I remember 10,000 was about £50 nowadays it's closer to £72 thank goodness for avoiding import duty lol

Comment

Nice haul, man! I've been boxing up a lot of my stuff lately, and definitely remember seeing a Japanese Wooly World in there, so good news for me too that it's gone up in value

Comment

Damn, the Pikmin amiibo is neat. I only have a few amiibo, never really bothered with them except for a couple I quite liked. Would like to own this one. Did it release in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by exZAKtly View Post
                        Damn, the Pikmin amiibo is neat. I only have a few amiibo, never really bothered with them except for a couple I quite liked. Would like to own this one. Did it release in the UK?
                        yeah i think it came out over here well amazon uk had the english one in stock at one point so i think it got a uk release but annoyingly not in stock and the ones that are now have an obscene price attached.

Comment

Todays arrivals are Doraemon related a couple of new Doraemon figures plus the time machine & Nobiita's room diorama set.

Also a pretty cool interactive robotic Doraemon to mess around with, not cheap but a LOT of fun.

And a couple of missing 3DS games to my collection string kirby plus & one of the tetsudou Nippon train games just 2 left to get to complete the set well 3 if i add in that Thomas the tank engine one but i don't think i'll be getting that lol.

Comment

I thought you already had the set of those train games. How many are there in total?

Comment

There's 8 in total i have 5 of them now.

Comment

There's a Switch one now too, I'll have to keep an eye on the sales on the eShop for that, no chance I'm playing physical import prices. Plus fewer questions from the wife...
                                edit: also lists that it is in Japanese and English.
                                Last edited by kryss; 21-08-2020, 16:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X