No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered these from Amazon Japan on Thursday, arrived today with DHL. Final Fantasy X/X-2 up next I think, and maybe XII. Never really played the originals on PS2. After that the next Switch game will be Astral Chain unless something cool gets announced soon.

Last edited by Nico87; 15-04-2019, 13:36.

Comment

Got home to a big box waiting for me, looks like my weekend has a lot of rhythm gaming ahead of it. Was pleased to see that the controller although used was in fantastic condition. I have no idea why though why it has video input and output at the back of the controller along with audio inputs. I figured the audio ones are to route the game sound through to the headphone jack so you can use the mixer sliders but why on earth is there a video input. Anyone know?

Still not sure how i can rig this up and still run my ps1 though the framemeister, i may have to look for some form of scart splitter that will split off the audio jacks so i can plug them into the controller.

Love that the buttons light up though, it's a clever way they did it. using a battery instead of trying to draw power from the ps1 joypad ports.

Also all my beatmania games turned up thankfully no cracked cases or sunfaded covers although one did have a bit of fading on the spinecard but i can live with that. The one used copy turned out to be in fantastic condition so they are all pretty much mint. Also treated myself to a copy of boku no natsuyasumi as i have been meaning to get it for a while for my playstation, have the remake already for psp but wanted the original version as well. Those game won't be staying sealed for long hehe.

Comment

It finally arrived from Play Asia.

Comment

Mine arrived on Sunday, also from PlayAsia. Ordered it at the end of March.

Comment

Funny thing is I found it on Amazon UK with next day Prime delivery for £2 cheaper after getting fed up of waiting and just as I was about to order it the game finally shipped from Play Asia!

If I'd been hit by customs on this I would have been so pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

It finally arrived from Play Asia.
              Wow, they now make the Super Robotwar games in English?

Comment

The Asian version has Chinese, Korean, English or Japanese as the options. I don't think the Jp version does.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  Wow, they now make the Super Robotwar games in English?
                  Yeah, Namco are killing it with these Pan Asian releases.

Comment

My latest shooter fix:

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
                      My latest shooter fix:

Want them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wallet currently trying to hide...it's no good...I see you over there under the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
                        My latest shooter fix:

What's the top-right game? I can't read that - looks like one of those things you have to type in to prove you're not a bot.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                          What's the top-right game? I can't read that - looks like one of those things you have to type in to prove you're not a bot.
                          Ha! Yeh it does the font is awful, great game though it's Psyvariar Delta.

Psyvariar Delta [Limited Edition] (Multi-Language) for PlayStation 4New Gameplay Screen and Options - Psyvariar Delta implements a new user interface that displays gameplay information the screen, including gained EXP, boss status, player status, remaining invincibility time after leveling up, and more. It is easier to understand for beginners, and visualizes various information that makes strategy building more enjoyable for advanced players. On the options screen, you can turn on or off settings such as those that intelligibly display player fighter and enemiesÀ hitbox, allowing you to freely customize the game to your play styleNew Modes with Online Rankings - Online ...

Comment

Blade Strangers looks like the kind of game I'd be interested in but also I always get burned with anime fighters.

Comment

So there's no french version to this ?
                              Last edited by charlesr; 15-08-2019, 11:18.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Blade Strangers looks like the kind of game I'd be interested in but also I always get burned with anime fighters.
                                Me too but for some reason I keep buying them! Haven’t had the chance to give this a bash yet I’ll let you know how it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X