User Tag List

Page 197 of 200 FirstFirst ... 97187195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by phillv85 View Post
    How does the Switch version play? I didn't review well, saying that, the PS4 one didn't review much better.
    It plays well. Not the greatest shump, the Shikigami No Shiro games last longer and deeper, but the Switch itself doesn't limit the game. It's also one shump that plays well in handheld mode.
    Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 23-11-2020 at 12:09 PM. Reason: eff autocorrect

Hmm, i might get a digital copy of that for Switch then when it comes on offer.

Received a bill for 98 in VAT + 12 fee from Parcel Force. Big pile of Super Famicom stuff due tomorrow

My latest box of random stuff I bought from Yahoo Auctions Japan:

Majyououu is the reprint version, I'm not (that) mental

I need another Japan 360 for my shooters as mine expired.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    I need another Japan 360 for my shooters as mine expired.
    I haven't set mine up since we moved into the new house a just over 2 years ago & I'm terrified it might not work when I do
    I'll be distraught if it doesn't

Neil

Yeah, I’m also hoping Schrodinger’s J360 over here is still good

Nice pickups!

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Yeah, I’m also hoping Schrodinger’s J360 over here is still good

Nice pickups!
    Lol Shrodingers 360 I like it
    Very tempted to try & find another as a spare but not sure how hard they will be to get now

That one cost me 1000 yen on YAJ, obviously there’s then fees, internal shipping in Japan to the proxy then shipping to me, but it’s probably cost me less than 35 all in. Again, that’s with a stack of other stuff to reduce shipping costs, and using the 2 month sea mail service.

Really nice haul phillv85. Some really great games you got there.

Here's my recent pickups:

Got the both North American exclusive New 3DS exclusives, I only have European and Japanese New 3DS consoles so I can't play these at the moment, but these complete my New 3DS collection. I do want to play both of these games (which is kinda the point of collecting for me). Caladrius Blaze I picked up because I like shmups, I've enjoyed playing it and it is a neat addition to my collection.
    Last edited by Travesty; 10-12-2020 at 12:27 PM.