No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION]. Naff that then. If there was an easy mode added I'd be tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Nicalis suck balls, but I couldn't help myself.
      That Ikaruga Box Art is truly amazing.

Comment

Stuck in a pre-order for this a while back but somehow missed the bit where it came with a blu-ray disc too.

I played the Switch release earlier this year and liked it quite a lot; it's an FMV game from the director of the Danganronpa games, to help set the scene. It's pretty short but I've been meaning to go back and check out the other endings, so this might be a good time for that.

Comment

And the week starts well.

Comment

Fuse: I had not heard about Death Come True before, looks intresting and I might get it at some point.

briareos_kerensky: That's really cool.

Here's my recent additions to my collection:

One Piece Super Grand Battle X is similar in gameplay to Super Smash Bros series, which is not my preferred fighting game type. JS Girl: Doki Doki Model Challenge and Pretty Rhythm: My * Deco Rainbow Wedding are developed by syn Sophia, the makers of Girls Mode/Style Boutique/Style Savvy -series of games (that I absolutely love), so I had to pick these up. Pretty Rhythm is better of the two, very simple rhythm game, I'm not much of a rhythm game fan, but this was nice to play and I will continue to play it. Rockman World 5 I have been meaning to pick up for almost a decade, I finally managed to get it, it's a great game.
            Last edited by Travesty; 16-11-2020, 22:22.

Comment

Courtesy of Amazon Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post

Courtesy of Amazon Japan.
                Nice, that's a lovely set

Comment

I have the same edition, but for playing I paid a couple of quid for a digital version of Switch

Comment

How does the Switch version play? I didn't review well, saying that, the PS4 one didn't review much better.

Comment

Can't say I've done any side-by-side testing; nothing obvious leapt out, and it was more just a quick spin enough to go "yup, it plays like Shikigami no Shiro". Moving away from platform specifics, I've heard some really positive things about it though.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                        How does the Switch version play? I didn't review well, saying that, the PS4 one didn't review much better.
                        It plays well. Not the greatest shump, the Shikigami No Shiro games last longer and deeper, but the Switch itself doesn't limit the game. It's also one shump that plays well in handheld mode.
                        Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 23-11-2020, 12:09. Reason: eff autocorrect

Comment

Hmm, i might get a digital copy of that for Switch then when it comes on offer.

Comment

Received a bill for £98 in VAT + £12 fee from Parcel Force. Big pile of Super Famicom stuff due tomorrow

Comment

My latest box of random stuff I bought from Yahoo Auctions Japan:

Majyououu is the reprint version, I'm not (that) mental

Comment

I need another Japan 360 for my shooters as mine expired.

Comment

Working...
                                X