Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    http://www.sonicpowered.co.jp/_idx-p...x-console.html

There's a Switch one now too, I'll have to keep an eye on the sales on the eShop for that, no chance I'm playing physical import prices. Plus fewer questions from the wife...
    edit: also lists that it is in Japanese and English.
    The Switch one is indeed in English as well. I have it - hope they bring more.

Didn't realise there were eight on 3DS. I have 5, time to track down the other 2 non Thomas ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
      The Switch one is indeed in English as well. I have it - hope they bring more.

Didn't realise there were eight on 3DS. I have 5, time to track down the other 2 non Thomas ones.
      Here's all of them on Amazon J, there's also a double pack but it's just 2 of the previous releases bundled together.

Comment

I have a couple of digital English releases. I'm not going the same route I went with the Airport Hero games and going crazy collector. No more!

Comment

The problem with these kinds of games is they start to get pretty expensive a handful of them are now above retail prices which is why i have still yet to get them. Have to admit i was pretty shocked to see how much densha de go on wii has shot up have no idea why that version is so damn pricy i got it years ago from play asia with the controller it's not the best version by any means maybe people like the shinkansen more than other trains.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            http://www.sonicpowered.co.jp/_idx-p...x-console.html

There's a Switch one now too, I'll have to keep an eye on the sales on the eShop for that, no chance I'm playing physical import prices. Plus fewer questions from the wife...
            edit: also lists that it is in Japanese and English.
            Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Here's all of them on Amazon J, there's also a double pack but it's just 2 of the previous releases bundled together.
            https://www.amazon.co.jp/s?k=%E9%89%...ref=nb_sb_noss
            Thanks for the link. Funny how much they vary in price.

However, I popped down to my local store, which had them. Now got all of them.

I have a couple of Densha De Go on PSP and that's enough for me. Prefer this series.

Comment

I posted that link so you could at least make a note of the boxes as there's so many and they all start looking the same, i nearly have bought the same titles a couple of times as i didn't remember which ones i had lol. Cool that you managed to pick them all up though, they are all worth having especially if you enjoy train stuff, the fact they are in 3D is a nice bonus.

Comment

There's also an English version of Densha de Go for Switch: https://readytodispatch.com/collecti...witch-preorder
                It has been on preorder for quite some time and according to the publisher it's now in production.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  I posted that link so you could at least make a note of the boxes as there's so many and they all start looking the same, i nearly have bought the same titles a couple of times as i didn't remember which ones i had lol. Cool that you managed to pick them all up though, they are all worth having especially if you enjoy train stuff, the fact they are in 3D is a nice bonus.
                  I did that with Air Traffic Controller. Ended up with two copies of Shin Chitose.

Annoying when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    There's also an English version of Densha de Go for Switch: https://readytodispatch.com/collecti...witch-preorder
                    It has been on preorder for quite some time and according to the publisher it's now in production.
                    Is that actually Densha de Go? I'd understood it to be another (similar) game. Slight aside, but I've got Radirgy Swag on order from these guys too.

Comment

I didn't think it was, as den de is a taito game and the tetsudou nippon game series are all made by sonic powered. They play in a similar way though.

Comment

Finally got these couple of beauties from Limited Run games.

Comment

A copy of Wildguns and more stuff from Limited Run Games, ordered before I realised there was PAL version getting released

Comment

Wild Guns is fabulous!!

Comment

lol sod next gen, just spent pretty much the price of a series X to get this. Shipping is gonna destroy me as it's nearly 5kg but i want to get it before they become impossible to get as they are made in stupidly limited numbers. Still need to get the game but step 1 complete in extreme extravagance importing lol. Getting flashbacks of when i imported my taiko no tatsujin arcade pro controller and the shipping cost via tenso, can't wait to play some arcade style project diva the game really needs a proper controller to get the most out of it screw using the joycons.
                              Last edited by importaku; 25-09-2020, 18:17.

Comment

Well just paid postage on that controller my credit card is sobbing in the corner £130 to ship but with all the packaging on top of the controller it’s 7kg. This thing better be life changing looool

Comment

Working...
                                X