Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Some new ps1 games to use with my newly acquired pocketstation. Decided to do a bit of ebay shiopping.

Comment

Comment

Not many games in January but I did buy a bunch of Dark Witch Story merchandise.

Comment

Finally a copy of pepsiman that isn't in trash condition, the disk is flawless and the manual is mostly ok, the back page has been trapped against the teeth of the case at one point but the dents aren't too bad i can live with this copy. Glad to finally have it as i love this game. Also a mint copy of the absolutely bonkers groove jigoku five arrived too.

Comment

I picked up Zoids on Switch today.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                Downloaded the demo the other day but have yet to try it (naturally).

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                  Let me know what you think, been looking at this myself

Neil

Comment

Some stuff arrived between January and February

Comment

The more expensive PS1 games safely turned up today, these 2 are pretty rare hell i couldn't even find iso images of them online to try before i took a risk on the originals, they don't appear on yahoo auctions japan that often at all or on ebay. Luckily for me though amazon japan had a couple of marketplace sellers who had them in stock and in decent condition. No fading to the cases no mashed up creased manuals and most importantly no huge scratches on the disks. It took a lot of research to find sellers with decent descriptions as they rarely show pics and when your paying nearly 9000 yen per game it's quite a risk, thankfully they were honest about condition. now have these 2 fantastic games to my library the extremely weird horror game kowai shashin & the totally messed up paranoiascape. Who would have thought the PS1 would have a 1st person pinball game and one that's pretty much a Terry Gilliam induced nightmare lol.

Just look at Paranoiascape its so messed up lol

Also The final couple of food related games, Charumera nd yakitori musume along with my copy of bust a move 2

Now my trilogy of food related games published by the developers media entertainment is now complete (seems they also did kowai shashin too)

Comment

Wow. That paranoia game.... Dodge the syringes!

Comment

It’s one of the most graphically weirdest games I have ever played, it’s certainly a bizarre mashup of graphics. Body parts all over the place, cleared 3 levels so far it’s a experience to say the least lol.

Comment

Playstation box protectors finally arrived from retroprotection.com a little more expensive due to importing from the states than locally sourced ones but Dan has my custom ever since he was the first one out there on the entire net that made japanese GC box protectors. Decent quality and the flaps lock perfectly, due to ps1 games been in several odd sizes had to order 3 lots of protectors, some for standard cases and some for the fatter gen 1 cases and a handful for the double disk cases. They look pretty smart when on and will stop the cases getting pretty scuffed from shelf wear, have to admit they look pretty awesome with the ability to have the spinecard on them. Makes me wish now i had all my games with them lol im now corrupted.

Comment

SRW-T for Switch was sat waiting for me when I got home.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                SRW-T for Switch was sat waiting for me when I got home.
                                Let me know how it is
                                Been looking at the series for so many years but never tried them
                                So I think I might blow the dust off the Switch & give it a go if you think it will be an ok jump on point for beginners?

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X