No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother picked up the Korean disc version of Battle Garegga on PS4, love all the new extras, USA version has just come out too.

Oh and for the next 12 hours it's £20 on play Asia: https://www.play-asia.com/battle-gar...2016/13/70bsdd

Comment

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!

It's dropping in price now and has English on the cart so I grabbed a copy off eBay.

Comment

So yeah, emm just bought this lol. The most i have ever paid for a videogame but this one is like new and it is not faded or damaged & still has the spine card. Sniped at the last second was funny watching people scrabble to try and raise the price. Been playing this a lot over the last few weeks and i love it enough to cough up the cash to own a physical copy thannkfully seller is in uk so i won't get reamed on import duty. It clicks with me a lot in every way, funnily enough not even the most expensive game on Ps1 there's at least one super obscure one that goes for close to a grand. Next one one the list is gegege no kitaro but thats £350

Comment

Fresh from Japan: Factory new Viewlix Diamond!

Comment

F
            Originally posted by Zaki View Post

God damn, what a room hehe

Comment

Oh man, at times I want to rent a bigger apartment just to dedicate a room to arcade cabinets...then reality kicks in

Comment

You sorted the stool dilemma, then!

(please do not read out of context)

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  You sorted the stool dilemma, then!

(please do not read out of context)
                  John had a sealed box of 5 left from his last container and he said they were only £100 Couldn't say no! Also my mum and wife nicked 2 of my other shorter stools

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    Oh man, at times I want to rent a bigger apartment just to dedicate a room to arcade cabinets...then reality kicks in
                    It's not all fun! I spent around 4 years getting all of these restored, so you can imagine the parts and crap being spread all over the place. I don't think I'd ever go through that again.

I remember searching yahoo for weeks just for a particular control panel bolt Then there's the ancient power supplies and CRT chassis which all needed new capacitors. Loose crimps on the JAMMA edge. Burnt Japanese spec monitors which needed replacements imported from Japan (I'm looking at you 18" and 19" tubes!). Back and forth to the paint shop. Trading a new Ibara kit for a piece of plastic...

Hmmmm....I've really wasted my life

Comment

Holy crap dude, how many cabs do you have now?

Viewlix looks lovely in there...can you TATE them?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        Holy crap dude, how many cabs do you have now?

Viewlix looks lovely in there...can you TATE them?
                        Nine but that's it! If I add anymore my parents will disown me and my wife will divorce me.

You can TATE a Viewlix. I will be leaving it hori though. I mainly got it for the EXA Arcadia which is releasing before the end of the year.

You can plug in 4 carts simultaneously and cycle through the games. It's essentially the modern day Neo-Geo (4 slot motherboard!):

All the TATE games have a hoizontal orientation too, so that you don't have to rotate the monitor.

Tbh, 32" TATE would be a bit too much for me

I could only "afford" (get in debt) for 1 game, so I chose Aka & Blue.

Still waiting for a JVS I/O from Taito, so it's just a pretty paper weight right now.
                        Last edited by Zaki; 25-11-2019, 13:42.

Comment

Nine but that's it! If I add anymore my parents will disown me and my wife will divorce me.

You can TATE a Viewlix. I will be leaving it hori though. I mainly got it for the EXA Arcadia which is releasing before the end of the year.

You can plug in 4 carts simultaneously and cycle through the games. It's essentially the modern day Neo-Geo (4 slot motherboard!):

All the TATE games have a hoizontal orientation too, so that you don't have to rotate the monitor.

Tbh, 32" TATE would be a bit too much for me

I could only "afford" (get in debt) for 1 game, so I chose Aka & Blue.

Still waiting for a JVS I/O from Taito, so it's just a pretty paper weight right now.

NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap dude, well if you ever feel the need to offload one then let me know...I'd love my own cab

Interesting on the TATE ability, thought due to the size they were Hori only.

Wow hadn't seen about that new EXA stuff, looks absolutely awesome
                          Can see why you are just going for the shooter, that looks beautiful.
                          Dread to think how pricey they are though lol

Sadly if I ever do get a Cab it will only house a MAME or Pandora setup...no way I can even think about going down the full PCB route.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Holy crap dude, well if you ever feel the need to offload one then let me know...I'd love my own cab

Sadly if I ever do get a Cab it will only house a MAME or Pandora setup...no way I can even think about going down the full PCB route.

Neil
                            I can hook you up with John right now, he has loads of nice cabs It's an expensive and slippery slope though

Comment

I can hook you up with John right now, he has loads of nice cabs It's an expensive and slippery slope though
                              Ha ha Oh I know it will never be anything other than expensive

Thanks man, I might take you up on the that...will be a little while before I can get one though...I still need to get the shed hooked up for electric before I can have one but it certainly can't hurt to put some feelers out & get some ideas of prices

Neil

Comment

Got Onechanbara Origins from Amazon JP.

Comment

Working...
                                X