• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls
    Man, I don't like that picture at all! ft:

Comment

Originally posted by quexex
      This May well be the last NeoGeo AES game too!

Cheers

Quexex
      We've got Samurai Spirits V/0, Metal Slug 5 and KOF 03 (hopefully) plus some 3rd party stuff (possibly) first but the AtomisWave deal is the beginning of the end.

Get over to snk-capcom.com and check out the SSV vids people. Looks ****ing awesome.

Comment

Violet Ken and 34 hit combo's wheeeeee I loved this game in Japan, was also satisfying....hitting 30+ hit combo's on the japs

Comment

How come when Ken turns 'Violent' he's a black man? Furthermore how ocme Shin Akuma has a pot belly? Did he stop doing sit ups when he mastered the murdering arts?

Comment

Originally posted by MD
            So anyone going to get the sexy looking AES/Home Cartridge version?
            yeah already pre-ordered and paid for mine

confirmed thus far for the neo we only have samurai spirits: zero

slug 5 doesnt have a date so it could be on the atmos-thingy

and it looks like kof 03 is gonna be in 3d - so unless they have found someway of getting 3d out my lovely neo - it aint gonna be on that

Comment

Slug 5 is already well in development on MVS. There are a few screens about so an AES release is almost certain. KOF 03 is also said to be an MVS title with Sammy releasing some sort of KOF on Atomiswave later. Or something like that. Conflicting news.

Comment

Just to let you guys know what Play-Asia have the PS2 version on pre-order for a december 18th release!

I've pre-ordered the PS2 version (?36.62).
                As I don't think I could part with the best part of ?250 just to play it on the system it was originally intended for, even though I would never part with my AES.

Buster- where are you gettng your AES version from? And which region? both knowing you

Comment

Originally posted by spinpug666
                  Just to let you guys know what Play-Asia have the PS2 version on pre-order for a december 18th release!
                  Where do you think my pre-order was made several days ago? 8)

Comment

What about the much fabled Dreamcast version?

I can see the PS2 version being abysmal.

Comment

I don't know what in the world you're basing that on...

If there's a DC version I'll buy it as well anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                        What about the much fabled Dreamcast version?

There won't be a DC version. If Playmore spend time properly converting the game, the PS2 version will be fine

Comment

I've ordered mine from the Neo store, paid for the US version.

They are the official supplier and all the other shops get their copies through them. Plus Shawn will mark the value down when he sends it which is always a bonus ...

Comment

Sounds nice That'll make my friend happy, because we're forced to pay 38 % extra when they catch us importing stuff

Comment

I've had the Jap version pre-ordered with Neostore since the morning after they went up. Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                                If they can get MS3 so near perfect, i'm confident they can do a decent version of SVC.

PS Samurai Shodown V AES confirmed for Dec 11th. Joy!

Comment

Working...
                                X