No announcement yet.

SVC Chaos (SNK Vs Capcom)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i should have the arcade board of svc chaos on monday. Still need to convert the arcade cabinet so its jamma compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by Naiera
      Originally posted by spinpug666
      Just to let you guys know what Play-Asia have the PS2 version on pre-order for a december 18th release!
      Where do you think my pre-order was made several days ago? 8)
      Ah ha, but you never mentioned the exact date or price 8)

Comment

SVC Chaos board has arrived in Game Focus... Just need to modify the machine and hopefully, it will be up and running within the week....

Comment

Yeah Steve you could always hook it up to a T.V until you get the cabinet monitor problems sorted

Comment

"Hello Joe,

The home release of SVC Chaos has been postponed to November 13th due to a parts delay. This is the largest home cart production in years and so more time is required than originally expected, our apologies for this inconvenience.

Thank you,
            NeoStore team"

Noooooooooooooo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by optimusomega
                Yeah Steve you could always hook it up to a T.V until you get the cabinet monitor problems sorted
                great news....

i'm gonna have to come find the place later today (friday) so look out for me.... i'm still yet to have checked the place out

Comment

Hey everyone!

I've finally finished converting the arcade machine (thanks MD and Saur for your help!) Its now Jamma compatible, so I can start getting more arcade boards...

Anyway, SVC Chaos is now up a running at Game Focus. We are the only ones with the game. If you wanna see it running, just pop down to the store and have a look.

Cheers!

Comment

Must see:

PS2 Pre-order @ NCS:

SNK vs Capcom Chaos Joystick [JPN]
                    Sammy

With Playmore's SNK vs Capcom Chaos game shipping for the PS2 on December 18, it is only natural and fitting that a sturdy, non-clicky joystick make its way to market as well. Fitted with a cherry red lollipop on the left and eight buttons which span across the right, fighting men may find bliss when pounding out the hurt. As if the joystick itself weren't enough, Sammy also includes a B3-sized calendar and a cellphone strap which is attached to a silhouetted fighter as bonuses in every package.

Comment

ive had my AES jap version on pre-order the day it was announced and ive converted a couple of DC arcade stick just for the occasion. just cant wait to get a pre-order on metal slug 5 now

Comment

Just had a bash on this earlier.
                        It's a bit ****e, isn't it?

Comment

I'm not overly impressed by it. I'm only playing it on an emu at the moment though, I suspect it will be a far better experience on AES or PS2 (when it's released). The hardware really is showing it's age now though. If the PS2 version is handled well, I'll probably buy that version.

Comment

I'm sure you men may have already seen this.

Theres SvC:Chaos Combo Vid Vol 1 available at cyber fanatics site

Video

Comment

It plays well, it looks erm scruffy.
                              Dont THINK i will be paying $350 for it.
                              Dissapointment of the year so far for me

Comment

Kinda off topic i know, but it's related anyway.
                                Just got KOF 2001 on PS2, a boy have they changed alot!!!!!

They have re-done all the backgrounds in a higher res. Some are totally different eg F1 stage is now on the bridge above the race cars.

The intro has been changed along with the fighters artwork throughout the whole game.

There are lots of other wee things they've changed like the fighter select screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X