No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I bought the PS4 version of GTAV just to play GTAO with a few peeps.on here. It cost me £12.59.

Since then, I've been getting $1 million GTA a month from PS+ along with $200K a week from Amazon Prime Gaming. I've barely spent any of it, waiting for the PS5 upgrade.

The fact that the PS5 version of GTAO is free at launch means I'll jump back in with a phat wallet of cash to splurge

Comment

$40...
      Ahhahahaha...

£35!!

HAHAHAHA

Comment

Ha. Year, no.

Hey we’ve sold ALL the copies of gtV, but we really need to sell them again.

£20 maybe if it actually had some effort put into it.

Comment

It'll be 50% off for the initial few weeks also

Comment

It's already available for preorder in Australia where the campaign is $15AUD, about £8.37, for the first few months till mid June.

Guessing that'll be around £9.99 here, maybe. Plus the online part is free on PS5. At that price, I'm 100% in. That's great value. I haven't played GTA5 since it released on PS3. Really looking forward to running through it again.
            Last edited by wakka; 07-03-2022, 22:16.

Comment

Year my mate just sent me a pic of that, its on the store to download now for £8.75 but not visible on the app, ill have it at that price.

Comment

TBH I thought this was gonna be £50+. £8.75 is a very welcome surprise

I paid more than that for the bloody upgrade for Tony Hawk's from PS4 to PS5, and I already had to own the disc to qualify for that.

Comment

Is the next gen remake digital only?

Comment

Yeah.

Comment

Easiest way for Rockstar to deliver that 1MB upgrade patch to the PS4 version

Comment

Comment

The ps5 version is 87gb...the PS4 version is 87gb.

Comment

And who said PS3 games don’t get any ports or love.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the DF analysis of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                The ps5 version is 87gb...the PS4 version is 87gb.
                                That is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X