Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      I've literally just bought this!
      You’re part of the problem QC.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        You’re part of the problem QC.
        Ha ha ha, I know!

I played a lot of the main game on 360 and loved it.
        We've been having Monday night co-op sessions and have rinsed RDR2 Online together. We're just repeating the same stuff now.
        This is on sale and we wanted a more modern setting for our japes and RDR2 still doesn't have stuff like bank robberies.
        I'll remember to feel really guilty as we play it, Wakka!

Comment

The legs on this game. Still impresses me how much they managed to wring out of the 360/PS3, its such a step up from GTA IV as well, it's insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
            The legs on this game. Still impresses me how much they managed to wring out of the 360/PS3, its such a step up from GTA IV as well, it's insane.
            True, though it's worth remembering that the version running on current hardware (like a modern PC or new console) looks significantly better than the original; like everything is cranked up to max, traffic, draw distance, LOD settings...

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              True, though it's worth remembering that the version running on current hardware (like a modern PC or new console) looks significantly better than the original; like everything is cranked up to max, traffic, draw distance, LOD settings...
              Oh aye, absolutely. I don't think I could go back to the PS3 version now. Scary how its been 7 years since it came out though. Doesn't feel that long.

Comment

Is this worth it on series s?or would it just be the PS4 version essentially? I don't think it is enhanced otherwise it would say wouldn't it?

Comment

GTA Online's new island arrives and Rockstar fumble and fail at the most obviously anticipated feature - you can't access it outside of the heist mission.

Comment

And the submarine to access the heist is 2.6million.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      And the submarine to access the heist is 2.6million.
                      Seriously considering buying it.

Comment

I want nothing to do with this game anymore. Its just a pvp **** fest. I'll likely avoid the next one too since that will go even harder in to the online bs.

Comment

Haven't we already told you to stop this behaviour, young man? I distinctly remember us doing so. Repeatedly.

Comment

I mean the submarine! I have the game!

We're literally just starting and are having a really good time with it.
                            I'm now looking at the cars! I want the "Countach", flying "DeLorean", "F40" and Submarine "Lotus"!

Comment

Rockstar will let you have them if you use the right method!

Comment

Join me on mine, QC

Comment

Working...
                                X