No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this is old news or not but GTA 5 requires a 8gb install on PS3 and 360. PS3 you just install from the disk as you would any other game. 360 comes with 2 disks, an install disk and a disk to play the game.

In an interesting twist for 360 external storage can be used.

Comment

Yeah. You can install the first disc onto a 16GB flash drive formatted for use on 360.

That was in a Dash update a while ago wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Yeah. You can install the first disc onto a 16GB flash drive formatted for use on 360.

That was in a Dash update a while ago wasn't it?
        Ah thought that was saves only

Comment

In case anyone else is planning on trying out the mod filled world of the PC version, Steam preloading has started

Comment

Eeeeee I wish I had a PC. Modding Vice City was so much fun back in the day. I had a flying Delorean, it was great.

Comment

I'm waiting for a week or so after the PC release, I've had a bit of bad luck with AAA PC games running recently, so I'll wait and see how the launch goes.

Comment

http://www.destructoid.com/gta-v-may...c-290224.phtml if that is true i really think they should have just released it on usb sticks

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                  http://www.destructoid.com/gta-v-may...c-290224.phtml if that is true i really think they should have just released it on usb sticks
                  60gb, apparently.

Comment

Unlocks at midnight Tuesday for us in the UK, so the Americans get it during the late gaming hours of Monday. I wonder how long the servers will last?

Comment

The mod for playing GTAV entirely in VR is now complete

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        https://youtu.be/P4QD_ggjrK8

The mod for playing GTAV entirely in VR is now complete
                        I`ve played about 10 hours of this in VR with the revised mod. I get the occasional stutter playing on my CV1 with a 1080ti and an i7 7700k at high settings. I`m feeling the third person perspective a little more then the first person view.
                        I wouldn't advise trying this in the online mode, it could lead to a ban

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                          I`ve played about 10 hours of this in VR with the revised mod. I get the occasional stutter playing on my CV1 with a 1080ti and an i7 7700k at high settings. I`m feeling the third person perspective a little more then the first person view.
                          I wouldn't advise trying this in the online mode, it could lead to a ban
                          Was bored last night and installed the VR mod after reading this. It's so good! Couldn't play the whole game like that but it's an amazing place to walk around in in VR. It actually churned my stomach climbing the huge construction crane, found myself holding the desk at times lmao. Worth a shot if anyone has the setup.

Comment

Wow, that looks amazing. I’d love to try that.

Comment

A word of warning to those aiming to try out GTA5 in VR, apparently it uses an alternating imaging technique as the game is too demanding to be able to sustain the 180fps normally required. As a result the process used is supposed to be pretty effective but also quite sickness inducing.

Comment

After 7 years Rockstar remembers that there are solo players who once enjoyed GTA too and on 15 Dec GTA Online will add a new island location and Heist that can also be played as a solo player

Comment

Working...
                                X