No announcement yet.

Mobile style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works for me on iPhone. Bit slow though ish. But no New Posts button.

Comment

Just Tried it again. Still won't load any pages.

Comment

How about if you log out?

Comment

Just tried it, same for me even when logged out.

Comment

Forum upgraded.
            Just tried this on (gasp) my mobile (I have a new/old nokia symbian s60 with opera mini and nokia browser).
            As long as i'm logged in, the mobile skin works fine for me.
            Please can other people report?

Comment

Writing this on my iPhone with the skin selected, so far so good!

Comment

issues I have found so far: I cannot see the icon for "new PM". While looking on the PC (in mobile skin mode) I can see a yellow oblong with a number in it, up next to the grid icon button, top right. It doens't appear on my phone. (in Nokia browser). I'll check in opera browser.
                Number45, sent you a PM so you can test same on your iPhone.

Comment

At the top of the skin there's an icon that looks like a grid - notifications and the like are in there. The yellow number is the new notifications/PM thing I think.

Comment

In Opera mobile, I get a yellow icon next to that grid icon.

Comment

In Opera Mobile, the "Top" button at the bottom goes to the top of the page, but in nokia browser it goes to the homepage
                      Moral appears to be use Opera Mobile if you are on an old Nokia thing.

Comment

Works on my Android phone, quite well in fact.

Notifcations work fine too.

Only thing that needs doing now is replacing the Vbeulletin text at the top with NTSC-uk's.

Comment

Test post from phone itself!

Comment

That works - only issue seems to be if you type some text in the quick reply box and then click to go advanced, it doesn't carry the text over with it. Although that's more likely to be a bug that needs fixing by Vbulletin itself I would have thought.

Comment

It's extremely slow to load posts for me even over wifi. Minutes each time.

Also I can't find a way to jump to the last page of a thread from the thread listings.

Comment

Mobile version seems nice and clean, loads well on my Android phone. Only "problem" i've come across is not easily being able to get back to the forum I was reading without pressing back multiple times; tedious if I've gone through lots of pages. Or is this just me?

Comment

Working...
                                X