• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore me. I know nothing.
    Last edited by Brad; 20-04-2011, 13:19.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      What does this game over screen say please?
      Like SH4R4KU said.

Comment

IMG_5279.JPG
        What's that all about? Straight after, there's a giant ghost in a narrow corridoor that I can't get past - I'm hoping this is a clue.

Comment

Samishii, samishii, samishii...
          Lonely, lonely, lonely...

Comment

Thanks! That doesn't help at all though.

Comment

I got a little stuck in this, so have moved on to a different person (there are 3 that you can play in any order, covering the stories of the youths). Some chappie on youtube is doing a vid for me, so will hopefully know what to do soon.

This has some really jumpy moments - it's like they played Eternal Darkness and then ramped it up loads.
              It's not always obvious where the path goes because the outside areas are so damn dark even with the torch. Not a real problem because you just walk a few paces back to the main path from a dead end and try a slightly different direction. Having said that, it wasn't dark when I last played and it's much easier to see at night with all the lights off, which as mentioned already is THE way to play.

I had a quick go without the balance board, but it's not nearly as immersive.

As long as youtube blokey comes through with the goods, I hope to have this polished off and reviewed soon. On completion, there's a "nightmare" mode which appears to be a speedrun mode from vids I've seen.

Comment

Finally figured out how to progress in this after watching a vid and then finished off the rest.

Once the story is completed, it unlocks the nightmare mode in which your speed is restricted, not by the engine but by a film of blood that drops down the screen if you are going too fast - it's up to you to figure out how fast to go and if you are being chased by a nasty, it's quite easy to forget and start pegging it, which almost immediately ends the level prematurely!

There have been some genuine scares and having the lights off and the volume up makes for a very tense imersive experience.

Recommended for anyone into their silent hills and similar.

Comment

Been enjoying this, well should i say i survived 2 levels then turned it off as it was creeping the **** out of me. That was with the lights on and everything, no way in hell am i playing this with the lights off

Comment

Ah cool! Are you using the board?
                    Lights off fool. And I'm talking in the entire house. You should only be able to see the screen

Comment

Nah don't have the balance board just using the remote. Hell no i don't think my heart could take lights off, the first stage alone had me jumping. Love the torch mechanic it's really well done, the ghosts are the same as the ones in nanashi no game on the ds they even have that same wheezy whisper so they put the ****s right up me on first contact lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X