Clear All

Deathsmiles pal ?11 / ?12 US

BE QUICK!!

Wowzers.

Thanks for this!

Comment

Sold out I think, order won't complete.

Comment

mines been dispatched!! I really thought this would get cancelled. Excellent news

Comment

Mine's been dispatched too and it was ?1.98 btw :P.

Comment

Gutted

Comment

Its worth ?11

Comment

It's kinda crazy to see such an amazing game sold for so little.

Comment

Yup. It's worth the ?stupid (and then some) I paid for the original import IMO, let alone ?11.

Comment

Gamestation are also selling this at ?10.58. Brought it today.

Comment

goodness me ?1.99 i was happy at ?9.99 whats gone on there have they made a million copys to many

Comment

In all seriousness, how/why did they drop the price of this by so much?

Surely they did'nt overstock it did they?, bearing in mind it was a niche title.

As an aside Game looks to be in the mire with some Analysts expecting a 60% profit drop.

The computer game retailer is expected to publish results badly affected by the rise of digital downloads

Comment

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-3pyw.html - It's ?12 at PA for the US version now in case anyone has a US machine like me.

Comment

Working...
                          X