Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use that HMV App to get their trade prices and then show it to Gamestation who'll give you an extra ?1 for each price that HMV are higher on. Same with CEX & their website. As long as you can show the Gamestation guys the competition trade price they'll beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
      I've bought a few games from CEX online. When they turn up, will they be in one piece?

You can get Portal 2, Operation Flashpoint Blah, or Mortal Kombat for ?4.99 at HMV when you trade in either Masters Golf, Shift 2, or Crysis 2.
      CEX is a bit of a mixed bag online. Readily available but the last time I ordered a batch of stuff about 1 in 5 had something missing or wrong.

Comment

I've ordered FOUR

Comment

I ordered a cable from them last year and it took six weeks to get to me.

Comment

Does anyone know what trade-in value I can get for a UK 360 Slim 250GB?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              Does anyone know what trade-in value I can get for a UK 360 Slim 250GB?
              Cash ?95, credit ?120 at HMV, ?99 or ?123 at CEX (assuming its boxed). Would you not be better off ebaying it? Or has the price dropped alot? Last time I looked they were ?200ish new.

Comment

Cheers for that I went into GAME this afternoon to ask and the trade-in price has taken a bit of a hit (now ?100) as they're currently on special offer @ ?149.99 brand new.

Comment

Do HMV take any old tat as long as it's on their site exchange thing?

Have crap like GT Prologue and stuff.

Comment

I think so - app says ?5 for GT:P platinum, ?3 for normal version, which is crazy! Wii Play (game only) is ?5 too.

Comment

i dont have an iphone, is there any way to check hmv trade in prices?

on mario kart wii and pokemon black? cheers

Comment

Lol, I don't mind checking for people. As far as I know you can only get the prices through their app on Android and ios, not on a PC unfortunately. As for those games:
                        Mario Kart (must have wheel, not listed without) - ?15 cash, ?20 exchange
                        Pokemon Black - ?15 cash, ?20 exchange again lol.

Edit: Cex give you ?21 cash/?22 exchange for Pkm, but HMV wins hands down on MK. Amazon give ?16.24 credit for MK which is ok.
                        Last edited by koopatroopa90; 18-04-2011, 20:49.

Comment

Bit of a faff, but if you want Portal 2 for ?25, buy WWE All Stars from Game today for ?20, then on Friday you can get Portal 2 for a fiver when you trade it in.

Comment

Does anyone know the best trade in price for a Kinect Unit + Kinect Sports and Your Shape ??

Comment

With or without a PSU?

Comment

It's just a boxed Kinect Unit with the games above. It has everything with it that I got at purchase

Comment

Working...
                                X