User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Massive thanks to everyone that has subbed or resubbed recently. It was fantastic going to pay this month's hosting invoice and there being some spare. Love you people.

Thanks to those of you that have recently subscribed. If anyone has tried to sub on their mobile, it won't have worked. I've changed the link in the first post to link to the full screen style, even on a mobile so that you are able to complete the process.

Thanks to everyone who gets involved with the forum and big shout out to the Blue subscribers who help keeping it running.

Thanks to everyone who has resubscribed recently. Blueroom members competition will be announced shortly!!

It's been a while since i subbed thought with virus shennanigans that i'd help keep things running even if it is just a tenner.

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    It's been a while since i subbed thought with virus shennanigans that i'd help keep things running even if it is just a tenner.
    Cheers @importaku. Much appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by charlesr View Post
    Cheers @importaku. Much appreciated!!
    No probs, i'm kind of fortunate to be still working so it's the least i can do as i do hang out on here more often than not.