X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights in the Nightmare (PSP Version) approx ?5.50 from Amazon.com

Not to the UK.

Comment

Amazon don't ship games overseas do they?

Comment

They ship some games (for something stupid like $30) but not this one. I've no idea what the criteria is. There are DS games they ship and DS games they don't, for example. It's weird.

Comment

It's really annoying, especially when some of this stuff costs more than twice as much on eBay.

Edit: Just tried to buy Golden Sun DS and encountered the "Import Fees Deposit" for the first time. Has this always been present?

Each item in your order is sold by Amazon Export Sales, Inc. ("Amazon Export") or the merchant that the item is specified as sold by ("Merchant"). Those items for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.

With respect to each item for which Import Fees have been calculated, you authorize Amazon Export or Merchant (as applicable) to designate a carrier ("Designated Carrier") to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise, process and remit your actual Import Fees for such item.

"Import Fees Deposit" represents an estimate of the Import Fees that will be levied on the items in your order for shipment to countries outside of the US. By placing your order, you agree to allow Amazon Export and/or Merchant (as applicable) to collect the Import Fees Deposit for the applicable items in your order. This deposit will be used, on your behalf, to reimburse the Designated Carriers for the import fees that they have paid on your behalf to the appropriate authorities of the destination country.

You further agree that the Designated Carriers may disclose to Amazon Export or Merchant (as applicable) the amount of actual Import Fees levied on the item you have purchased from Amazon Export and/or Merchant ("Actual Import Fees"). In the event that the Import Fees Deposit exceeds the Actual Import Fees, Amazon Export or Merchant (as applicable) will refund the difference to you.
          Last edited by Decider-VT; 01-05-2011, 00:14.

Comment

The import fees deposit has been there a while but for all 3 games I've ordered off Amazon.com over the last few months, the import fees have been refunded back onto the card I used to pay for them. Presumably if the game gets through customs without any problems they return the money.

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
            They ship some games (for something stupid like $30) but not this one. I've no idea what the criteria is. There are DS games they ship and DS games they don't, for example. It's weird.
            Seems to be publisher related. Certainly in this case it's because Atlus don't seem to allow any of their titles to be shipped to other countries.

Comment

Marketplace sellers rarely ship outside their own country. The Amazon.com one is $17 odd.

Comment

Sorry folks, I wrongly assumed they'd ship to the Uk like they do with the region A blu rays I get from them.
                Last edited by phorenzik; 05-05-2011, 09:47.

Comment

Working...
                X