Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The manplan thread (refer to post one for guidance)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
    Sounds like FammyBollocks.
    Roughly 3am on 25/09/02 as I remember I bought PES2 on release the next day.

Comment

Getting pissed waiting to watch two men beat several tons of **** out of each other, man style.

Also realising that Licensed to Ill (my 1st original tape album) is the greatest record in decades.

Great thread, raises glass to you...pretend that you don't see my nail varnish (blue with that fancy black stuff that breaks)
      Hand tattoos tho...swallows like a good old sailor.....that might not be manly either.

Comment

Sounds like FammyBollocks.

My average night when I get in from work:

- Take off trousers and throw on the kitchen table. Boxers only all night.
        - Get the missus to make tea.
        - Eat crisps and snacks while it's being made.
        - Grab a burbur.
        - Play games all evening. Or check out and trade martial arts films on internets.
        - Lay down many quacks and bletches. Usually down the 360 headset.

No bull**** there, just a normal night.
        Hahahahaah LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The THUMB powers you like a solar panel.

Comment

No, I'm on about fammydodd's Hollywood cop thriller bollox.

Talking of random stuff. A bloke I know used to do odd job press work for the Elite League ice hockey in this country. He went on holiday to see the NHL's Toronto Maple Leafs play. He managed to use the press pass to blag his way into the game's press conference, saying he worked for a paper called the 'Darlington Courant', which was utter toss. He proceeded to ask some random European NHLer what he thought of British ice hockey, who just looked blankly at him, and he received a (presumably) unwanted glimpse of star netminder Curtis Joseph's cock in the bogs.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
            Getting pissed waiting to watch two men beat several tons of **** out of each other, man style.

Also realising that Licensed to Ill (my 1st original tape album) is the greatest record in decades.

Great thread, raises glass to you...pretend that you don't see my nail varnish (blue with that fancy black stuff that breaks)
            Hand tattoos tho...swallows like a good old sailor.....that might not be manly either.
            Nail varnish? Trainee.

Comment

Prepared to learn tho good man and shake this gayness off once and for all...

Comment

I came home from work today and told all of the women my wife had over to get out as I am home now and I want to watch football.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                  Roughly 3am on 25/09/02 as I remember I bought PES2 on release the next day.
                  You'll need to provide more detail than that to be credible on this matter.

Comment

Yes, the man plan faithful need to be convinced on all matters. Good call if not satisfied Prin.

Fellow man planners are also free to judge me, should I dare post something against the code. I've just cracked open a bottle of single malt though, so I'm feeling safe.
                    Last edited by Colin; 07-05-2011, 23:40.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                      Before I decide your status, honestly, are you more likely to help a fitty with a suitcase or a woman you feel a little sick in the back of your throat looking at?
                      Neither - it depends on how big the item is. If she's a fitty but looks like she can carry her stuff without difficulty then I don't, cos it's 2011 and I'm in a rush.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                        Neither - it depends on how big the item is. If she's a fitty but looks like she can carry her stuff without difficulty then I don't, cos it's 2011 and I'm in a rush.
                        For me, that's trainee, ALWAYS help a woman you've got the hots for. Two more votes required from the faithful to decide your status.

Comment

Tricky one that. Yes you need to show interest by helping but show too much and she will think you are a sweet and great friend material.

Comment

You'll need to provide more detail than that to be credible on this matter.
                            After the aforementioned escapades, I stumbled home and when I woke in the morning, I was in great pain. I made my way to the walk in centre and was told I'd damaged the ligaments in my knee and was told to rest it for a week or so. Whilst there I got a call asking if I was interested in a weekend in Blackpool. But the train left in an hour.

Cue a mad scramble to go buy PES2, get home, pack and make my way to Leicester station. Made it in time and spent the next 72 hours drinking, womanising and playing the full scale MX5 Ridge Racer cab in those rare sober moments. It also opened my eyes to just how filthy those geordie lasses are!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                              Tricky one that. Yes you need to show interest by helping but show too much and she will think you are a sweet and great friend material.
                              Careful mate, that's nearly a sensitive reply. To help or not to help a hotty, that is the question. Protect your current status!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                                Careful mate, that's nearly a sensitive reply. To help or not to help a hotty, that is the question. Protect your current status!
                                All i'm saying is you don't want in the friend zone if you plan on getting your end wet.

Comment

Working...
                                X