Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server and Performance (now with NimbusHosting from post #129 onwards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

performance is good today Charles, but been a bit hit and miss the last few weeks for me, especially when posting youtube stuff.

Comment

Twice in the last week I've had issues where PM's haven't been notified to me by a pop up box or in the top bar. I've only seen them when another message comes through or I go and look.

Dunno if it's just me thought.

Comment

Was doing a weird double post thing over the weekend, but has seemed fine this week. (I'd make a post, it would take a while, then bring up the screen saying I had to wait at least 30 seconds between posts). The actual post had gone through fine, but it looked like it was trying to send it again.

Comment

It's all been proper bo for me today chief.

Comment

Epic slowness with searches, and sliiight slowness with posting atm.

Comment

My posts aren't coming out as informed, witty or interesting as I like them to but speedwise it's been fine.

Comment

Just having an instance of that issue where what I'm seeing in the main menus and what I'm seeing in the threads doesn't match. The one I'm seeing is the end of the world thread in off topic. The board menu tells me the last post is by Dirty Sanchez but, going into the thread, I don't see that - there, the last post showing for me is a reply by Howiee.

Edit: Same issue in First Play. In main board menu, it tells me the last post is on Dead Space 2 at 11.22. If I go into the First Play menu, it says the last post is on Portal 2 and the Dead Space 2 thread is nowhere to be found.
                Last edited by Dogg Thang; 19-05-2011, 10:56.

Comment

Yeah. Same here. Can't do anything with that end of days thread. Can't post new, or delete old. Must be a sign.

Comment

It's the rapture!!!!

Page numbers appear to be fupped in the PSN is Satan thread too. Tried to unclag it with a post but that did nothing - showing page 104 as the last one, but won't go past 103
                    Last edited by Spatial; 19-05-2011, 11:42.

Comment

Unfortunately the normal method of soft deleting a post and restoring it worked on that thread. Could have done with binning it

Comment

mahoosive delay on a search earlier, next search was fine.. sooo.. cookie related?

Comment

search is shared around the online users somehow, so that's possible, but I still think I need to rebuild the index.

Comment

Someone searched for "rock band" at 10.20 and it killed the server.
                            I'll turn off search for a bit and rebuild the search index.

Comment

Search is back on. Hopefully a little quicker now.

Comment

Fairly slow right now. Gets there eventually, but can take 20 seconds in some cases.

Comment

Working...
                                X