No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter 3rd HD [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best thing about p3rd hd..............60 fps.

Comment

And 3D where available

Comment

So are you saying that this is the best MH eveeeer?

Comment

Do I need the specified items on me when I visit a weapon/armour upgrader or do they get counted whilst in my box?

Comment

60fps Monster Hunter in 3d with a dual shock controller? *investigates*

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
              Do I need the specified items on me when I visit a weapon/armour upgrader or do they get counted whilst in my box?
              You don't need to have the materials on your person. Leave them in your box.

Comment

Originally posted by jimtendo View Post
                Cool. Thanks.

The only other things that I'm wondering I may not be taking full advantage of (due to JPN text) are Felynes and the Farm.

For Felynes, it looks like I just arm them and choose skills. Not sure what skills I'm getting them to learn.

The farm, I haven't even looked at. I'm guessing it's best I utilise this?

Comment

Originally posted by jimtendo View Post
                  Unless, you want to create traps, bombs, etc out in the field while your fighting, which you do need for the tougher high level beasties.

This jpn only or coming to uk? would deff play this on the ps3 as my psp has given up the ghost so freedom unite is off the cards now.
                  Last edited by fishbowlhead; 29-08-2013, 13:00.

Comment

Cool. Thanks.

The only other things that I'm wondering I may not be taking full advantage of (due to JPN text) are Felynes and the Farm.

For Felynes, it looks like I just arm them and choose skills. Not sure what skills I'm getting them to learn.

The farm, I haven't even looked at. I'm guessing it's best I utilise this?
                    Yes you can grow herbs and honey to make potions and you can fish and train your felynes in the farm and also mine and get ore from the rocks its a huge part of the game and pretty essential i'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                      Yes you can grow herbs and honey to make potions and you can fish and train your felynes in the farm and also mine and get ore from the rocks its a huge part of the game and pretty essential i'd say.
                      Yeah, I think I need to find translations for the Felyne menus and skills.

I wonder if theyre similar to more recent MH games?

Comment

This website is for sale! mhf3.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, mhf3.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

This website is for sale! mhf3.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, mhf3.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                        Last edited by MisterBubbles; 29-08-2013, 14:52.

Comment

Thanks. I didn't look hard enough, did I?

Comment

Nope. The 3D in the village is awful, it's like a pop-up book it's so flat. The online sucks as the adhoc party system is terrible. The only reason they used it was so PSP players could get in there too. The best thing about it is the Japanese-y village.

Overall, MH3U is a better game.

Comment

It does have the best intro ever

Comment

Working...
                              X