Laser Cat - Xbox live Indie title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser Cat - Xbox live Indie title

Yes a game called Laser cat exist's. You can find it on Xbox Live Market place in the indie section. 80MSP.

I downloaded the demo based on its looks as it reminded me of C64/Speecy classics like Cauldron 1/2, Jet Set Willy and Monty on the run.

You have to explore the Magical Toad's castle and find keys, then put them safely into a checkpoint box. When you grab a key you will be presented with a riddle (check the vid). If you die whilst you have keys on you then you restart at the last check point.

The music is retro goodness and thankfully there are quite a few tunes that cycle whilst you explore the castle. I will be buying this very soon as it faithfully pays homage to the C64/Speecy room by room explore em up!

Last edited by 'Press Start'; 22-05-2011, 23:13.

I bought this game a few wks back & I have to say that I loved it. In fact I loved it so much that I completed it in the 4-5 or so hrs it took to complete. And just for the record, I VERY RARELY find the enthusiasm complete a game, but this 1 sucked me right in. The funny thing is I dont know why it sucked me in!

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
      I bought this game a few wks back & I have to say that I loved it. In fact I loved it so much that I completed it in the 4-5 or so hrs it took to complete. And just for the record, I VERY RARELY find the enthusiasm complete a game, but this 1 sucked me right in. The funny thing is I dont know why it sucked me in!
      Happy childhood gaming memories?

Comment

People need to support this stuff seriously 80 points is a giveaway, fantastic little game that takes a wee bit of inspiration from ole games and VVVVVV, if you have not checked out VVVVVV, do it now, a fantastic pc game.

Comment

Working...
        X