Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for default stylee

Comment

Whoever said they did not like the icons they are now updated, will get around to making the game icons asap.... if anyone is using it.

Comment

Did you make them yourself? Look very good. If you would implement the talking Zelda trees, I would be set for life.

Comment

Yep just made them quickly earlier, a big improvement over whatever crazy thing I was thinking last time! They won't be the talking Zelda trees for now as I am trying to find a good enough reference to do them from so for now I will add something from the UI.

Comment

I've finally buckled and removed all the interesting fonts :P

Comment

The default style is much better now, thanks.

Comment

I've added in a tablet/phone style for people that prefer a fully functioning forum.
                Slightly chunkier and bigger fonts for easier readability on smaller screens.
                adjusted width so that maximum screen is available.

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for this, but using Noscript I have given the site permissions / excluded it from blocking, but I can't format the text in any of my posts or replies or even PMs unless I allow permission for everything on the site including facebook, which I really don't want to do.

Also, when browsing on Android, even after logging in I'm often told to log in to view threads, that's with cookies and scripting enabled.

Comment

I'm hoping that the logging in issue is now fixed with a .htaccess file I added.

I'll be adding back the other styles soon. e.g. fluid and vb default.

Comment

The main style has been slightly modified to emphasise the logo which was previously trapped under a black bar, along with a few other mods. Hope you like.

Comment

Think I prefered it with the black bar tbh, the log in items look a bit lost now, any way they could have a black background just for their length or would that look odd?

Comment

Hmm, the standard "Bordersdown Style" style seems to have disappeared- can we have it back? I miss people's avatars when I'm using the "At Work" style.

Comment

Yes please ^

Comment

Not sure I see what the problem is dudes. Please clarify. I'm logged in as a normal user and I see "BDv3" (+colours), the "at work" and the "mobile" available in the dropdown and they all seem to work.

Comment

Hi Test Account!

Welcome to the forum! Tell us about your gaming habits in the introduction thread. We're a friendly bunch, Test.

Although if you're a hot chick, we demand pix.

Comment

Working...
                                X