No announcement yet.

Site styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As another perspective, having a Xbox style (like the beta, as per the tiles at top/bottom) a Wii Style and a PS4 style seems quite fun!

Comment

It's a commerical style that we are modifying to meet our needs. Please keep the comments coming. All very useful.

Comment

Ok, I've gone back to the Bordersdown theme and started interating upon that one further instead of going back to the drawing board with the new theme.

Have a look at Bordersdown 3.5 Beta.

I've redrawn most of the graphics a format that will look much better on modern high DPI screens and devices as well as tidying up some untidy bits here and there.
        Have a look and see what you think.

Hopefully you will be able to notice a huge improvement in the banner, mine and a couple of other users have also got shiny new high res avatars to test it also. See if you can spot them
        If you come across an icon that is missing, please let me know and I will have to go and change something somewhere.

There is a good chance that this will totally freak out on old browsers, again let me know.
        Last edited by EvilBoris; 03-01-2014, 15:51.

Comment

I've updated a few more avatars, you can really see it if you use a tablet or smartphone

Comment

Looks like everyone loves the new super giant fonts I've installed! I'll enable it next week, just once I've made it so all avatars blink constantly

Comment

One thing I have noticed the last couple of days, when I log in, it defaults to the "Latest Articles" tab rather than forum, just means I need to make another click.

Comment

It should return to the page you were looking at when you log in. Is that not happening?

Comment

Not for me Charles, I do log out totally between sessions at work, and am on IE8. Swear it's only changed since the weekend.

Comment

So if you go to say the headlines folder while logged out and then log in, it sends you to the homepage?

Comment

After trying a few things it only doesn't return to the last page I was reading on the forum when I physically close the window, I'm using IE8. If I just log out and then back in using the same window it's fine.
                      I don't browse the forum at all without logging in.

Comment

I've updated the HD theme , can some people take a look and tell me what they think.

This is basically the best looking theme if you are running higher res screens above say 1024*768

retina display ipads/phones also!
                        Last edited by EvilBoris; 29-04-2014, 23:16.

Comment

I'm back. Looks great. I tried it on my phone and my PC. Will check on tablets in a bit.

Comment

Looks great.

I get a missing image box on the top left of quotes before the name of the person being quoted.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                              Looks great.

I get a missing image box on the top left of quotes before the name of the person being quoted.
                              Thanks. I'll redraw those next. If you see anything else missing let me know. Due to the size of vbulletin and us only using certain things, I've chosen not to redraw everything contained within, just the ones that are actually used. If you see any more missing let me know.

I've not got as far as the messaging screens or profile pages, so they will be missing loads right now.

Comment

Hey all,

When I use the HD theme the banner and some other graphics(e.g. The arrow to go to the last unread post in a subscribed thread) are white boxes with HugeDomains.com logos.

I got scared thinking my iphone had been haxxored but the regular themes are fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X