Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carphone Warehouse Clearance Sale (1st gen iPad 16GB ?165)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email them and threaten trading standards.

The price they offered was believable and realistic given the context of the sale, they can't cop out with a pricing error argument for something like that.

Comment

Is there much point? The initial order confirmation email said:

"All orders placed through our website are subject to acceptance. Occasionally we have to reject an order for reasons outside our control - if this is the case we’ll email you as soon as possible to let you know why."

I have a feeling that if it was a pricing error they would've relisted them at the correct price but all the old iPads are gone, now.

I'm thinking of it more as a blessing in disguise - I wanna get a digital piano to replace my keyboard so money's tight right now, anyway.

Comment

It's more stock than pricing mate

I heard on the HDUK forum that my local had some in stock. Went this morning and was lucky enough to get the last 32gig WiFi for ?199 (well pleased!)

My brother ordered one of the netbooks from them and they cancelled his order like your iPad one. He asked in store only to be told 'oh we have plenty in the warehouse' and they ordered one in for him - same price as online!

Very poor of CPW to lie about stocks like this! Thing is too they had no clear signs of any clearance offers on the branch front where I am, so it's possible there are others sitting about!

Comment

I got an email yesterday saying I'll get ?25 off anything from CPW as an apology.

Won a casio keyboard from eBay last night so ipad's out the window anyway

Comment

Working...
          X