Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Edition (PSP) Game - ?9.99

Game - ?9.99

3rd Birthday is the same price. I must stop buying PSP games on games on their first discount I picked it up for ?16 last week.

Comment

How long is the new content in this, the stuff after FFIV? Is it worth it for someone that's beaten FFIV (though would again.)

Comment

I paid top whack for this and Third Birthday - thinking 'ah an LE, better get that quick'. Appears I was quite wrong! Best of all I've not even played either yet! Well worth the purchase for that price!

Comment

Yeah, I bought it the day before for ?15.00, used my points on it as well...doh. Bargain at that price though, I'm just waiting for Dissidia 012 to drop a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
            How long is the new content in this, the stuff after FFIV? Is it worth it for someone that's beaten FFIV (though would again.)
            I can't tell you how the long the new content is, but in terms of gaming for someone whose already done FFIV it's well worth it. Nice new lick of paint it's been given, new music, some fancy renders and probably more besides. I showed my brother, whose a huge FFIV fan and he promptly borrowed it off me knowing I don't have time to play. Must be good!

Comment

Are these in store?

Comment

Cheers for this I've just ordered it. I've been after something good to play on my train journey to work.

Comment

Working...
                X