No announcement yet.

TRON3: Ares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest installment in the Tron universe, the Disney franchise about entering a computer game, has a title... that Leto accidentally revealed.

Jared Leto has let slip that the subtitle of the film is Ares and that he will be the lead character in the film

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Less time has passed than the gap between Legacy and the film it is a direct sequel to.
      ... and I felt it was a terrible follow-up that lost sight of some of the best things about the original

Comment

Interesting that name again goes back to 2017. Even with Leto's own confirmation, something feels weird about the reporting of this movie.

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        ... and I felt it was a terrible follow-up that lost sight of some of the best things about the original
        Okay, so your actual issue is just that you didn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Okay, so your actual issue is just that you didn't like it.
          Yeah; that said, I felt that was because it felt incongruous with the original movie, and part of the reason was the passage of time.

Comment

We originally saw Legacy at the IMAX and the best thing about it was the sound. I found myself sat there with my eyes closed just listening to it rather than watching it as it was the better element. I think I liked it a bit more than [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] but then the original film was not a part of my childhood, I only saw bits of it as a kid until I eventually saw the whole film in my mid/late teens to correct my mistake of missing out.

We can't wait to ride the Tron ride in Disney World though when it's built if we ever get to go after Covid.

Comment

Presumably Tron 3 will start filming soon

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                Presumably Tron 3 will start filming soon
                Yay 🙂

Comment

I still have a touch of suspicion that this is Jared Leto's fantasy and he just thinks he can manifest it into being by making out like it's a real thing. That's how weird cult leaders work.

I'm not a Leto fan but, when it comes to Tron, sign me up to that cult.

Comment

TRON: Legacy Mondo has released the official artwork and details for the tenth anniversary re-release of Daft Punk’s soundtrack score for “TRON: Legacy,” one which features new artwork by Matt Taylor. This is described as a direct repressing of what was released on the original vinyl album, which featured a full collection of bonus tracks. […]

To celebrate 10 years since Tron: Legacy, it's Daft Punk soundtrack is to be repressed on vinyl. The soundtrack features the bonus tracks from the original vinyl release.

Comment

Walt Disney Records has released “Tron Legacy: The Complete Edition,” the full version of Daft Punk’s Grammy-winning soundtrack to the 2010 sci-fi sequel. Upon release a decade ago with the film, Daft Punk’s soundtrack boasted twenty-two tracks. However, nine bonus tracks were scattered across several platforms and providers and were ‘exclusives’ to said platforms. The […]

The full soundtrack for Tron Legacy has finally been released

Comment

Just about to ask if it was on Spotify, but decided to read the article first instead. (It is, along with Apple & Amazon music).

Comment

Yep, and was available last week so it’s weird that it started popping up in articles yesterday, like nobody noticed. I don’t know if you remember but, back in the day, the soundtrack had exclusive tracks depending on the format you bought, which was a pain in the ass. This just brings together those exclusive tracks and places them at the end. It’s all good, of course, but I wish they had maybe reordered them in film order or done something special for release.

Anyway, the 10th anniversary of the movie just passed and i rewatched in 3D the other day. Absolutely sublime audio visual experience.

Comment

Leto Hints Third "TRON" May Happen - Dark Horizons
                            Leto hints news will come sooner rather than later on Tron 3

Comment

Bah. I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

I suspect Jared Leto thinks he's helping but could he not?

Comment

Working...
                                X