No announcement yet.

Zelda OOT 3DS ?19.99, Ghost Recon, Asphult Splinter Cell ?9.99, Rayman ?7.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda OOT 3DS ?19.99, Ghost Recon, Asphult Splinter Cell ?9.99, Rayman ?7.99

Most stuff sold out now by the looks of it - just Asphult and Splinter Cell at ?9.99 each on bee.com left (or ?8.99 using davek22's code CHESTER)
    Last edited by koopatroopa90; 23-06-2011, 16:51.

are these instore too ?

Comment

Went in today and they are all ?19.99, which I thought was still pretty good.

Comment

SSIV & Nintendogs+Cats are ?14.99 @ Amazon too.

Comment

Zelda OOT is available for ?20 from a seller on Priceminister (Amazon marketplace kind of website)

Some sub ?9.99 games on bee as well!
          Last edited by koopatroopa90; 22-06-2011, 15:08.

Comment

There is a code for Bee.com to get 10% off everything. It's CHESTER
            Brings those prices down to even more bargainous price. Under ?26 gets you Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell and Rayman. Even Assfault worth a pop for ?9!
            Also noticed if you search 3DS on bee all those games come up at ?29.99, I would grab them while thy are in stock
            Last edited by davek22; 22-06-2011, 16:51.

Comment

Aww man! Wish I'd known that before - ordered Ghost Recon and Killzone 3 (which was a tenner but all gone now I think) earlier!

Topcashback has already tracked at 6% or so though and amazing prices regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
                There is a code for Bee.com to get 10% off everything. It's CHESTER
                Brings those prices down to even more bargainous price. Under ?26 gets you Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell and Rayman. Even Assfault worth a pop for ?9!
                Also noticed if you search 3DS on bee all those games come up at ?29.99, I would grab them while thy are in stock
                Thanks, ordered Splinter Cell,Ghost Recon and Asphalt.
                Even better is if they suck, it looks like the trade in value at CEX is worth more.

Comment

Ghost Recon and Rayman are sold out, grabbed Splinter Cell though.

Comment

Thanks, ordered Splinter Cell - I've been intrigued by that one for a while but there was no way I'd pay ?30-odd.

Comment

I ordered a couple of things yesterday and they've not shipped yet, how long do they normally take?

Comment

Which ones? My Zelda arrived today (woop) but I ended up ordering GR, Rayman and Splinter Cell on the day I posted this and none have been marked as dispatched yet. That said, I sent an angry email yesterday and was told today that
                        "I can confirm that the order has been despatched.However your account needs to be updated. I have reported this to support and your account will be updated ASAP."
                        So to answer your question, I've no idea

Comment

Splinter cell and Dinosaurs! The money's gone out, but no mention of them being posted...

Comment

Received both my Ghost Recon/Splinter cell and OoT orders.

Cheers for the heads up

Comment

Glad you got Zelda too - that wasn't in stock too long and was a great price for a week old release!

Just received a dispatch email for my 3DS games so if you are having issues email (or phone but think its 0845 number) and demand satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                              X