Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered it in the end....thats ?72 spent this morning

Comment

No excuse not to get the Summer Wars/ The Girl Who Lept Through Time pack. Two really great films.

Only seen clips of Rin but from what I've seen, it's a pretty heavy Seinen show, lots of gore, lots of sex. It's probably closer to the type of content in Gantz.

Dunno if it's good or not mind.

Comment

Online reviews seem to indicate thats its above average at an average score of 8/10, but does have a fair bit of gore and sex, although apparently its not gratuitous... so we will see I suppose!

Comment

I really really enjoyed Mnemosyne, well worth picking up.

If i had any cash i would be all over this sale.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
            Online reviews seem to indicate thats its above average at an average score of 8/10, but does have a fair bit of gore and sex, although apparently its not gratuitous... so we will see I suppose!
            To be fair that would be me sold on it straight away OTT gore is awesome

Let me know if you don't get on with it & I'll take it off your hands.

I couldn't decide what else to buy so just ordered the Girl/Summer Wars Blu-Ray set as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
              To be fair that would be me sold on it straight away OTT gore is awesome

Let me know if you don't get on with it & I'll take it off your hands.

I couldn't decide what else to buy so just ordered the Girl/Summer Wars Blu-Ray set as well.
              I'd have to agree! Wouldn't order it otherwise haha! Although I may have to hold you to that!

Comment

Its not very often you get a good dark anime nowadays, they don't seem to thrive anymore. Just wish Devilman ovas had a manga dvd release in the uk.

Comment

Thank you for the heads up! ♥

Ordered: Rin, Daughters of Mnemosyne, Summer Wars, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Eden Of The East.

Comment

Eden of the East on Blu-ray for ?7.45 when it's still ?40 in-store at HMV.

Bought!!

Comment

I already had Eden of the East. ?30 and I've never even watched it. lol

Comment

Quick heads up they now have Baccano for ?12, a quality series which is a proper bargin at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                          I'd have to agree! Wouldn't order it otherwise haha! Although I may have to hold you to that!
                          Lol no worries I'll stand by it

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                          Its not very often you get a good dark anime nowadays, they don't seem to thrive anymore. Just wish Devilman ovas had a manga dvd release in the uk.
                          I know I miss the days of obscenely gratuitous violent anime.
                          I like my anime dark & moody.

Neil

Comment

Buy Summer Wars / The Girl Who Leapt Through Time from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

?7 for Girl who lept through time & Summer Wars Blu ray combo!! I bought this for ?17 last week. Gutted!!

By it now as it seems a misprice. The bluray of Summer Wars alone is ?9

Comment

Bought Devil May Cry on Blu-Ray for ?6.85.

Is the Professor Layton film any good? Also, is it voiced in English, Japanese or both? I normally prefer the original dub but in Layton's case I'd prefer English since I've played the games and as I understand the same voice actors also play the parts in the film.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                                Is the Professor Layton film any good? Also, is it voiced in English, Japanese or both? I normally prefer the original dub but in Layton's case I'd prefer English since I've played the games and as I understand the same voice actors also play the parts in the film.
                                It has both audio tracks. They've used the UK voice actor for Luke rather than the (atrocious) US one, which is a bonus. The film itself is fantastic with a good style of keeping the plot moving (to be expected from the Layton series). You can also play along and try to figure out some of the puzzles, but only during the first watch, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X