X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reply, Kaosu.

Ordered.

Comment

So had anyone had any of theirs sent yet? I ordered some through zavvi and some through the hut, but all of them are on either awaiting dispatch or awaiting stock... Even ones that when I ordered were on stock!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
        So had anyone had any of theirs sent yet? I ordered some through zavvi and some through the hut, but all of them are on either awaiting dispatch or awaiting stock... Even ones that when I ordered were on stock!
        Nothing yet.

Everything I ordered was in stock & ships in 24hrs but nothing since.
        Don't think they expected this to be so popular so I wouldn't be surprised if we wait months & then everything gets cancelled.

Comment

Does yours say awaiting stock or awaiting dispatch? My claymore says awaiting dispatch, as if it's about to be sent, but the EEG say awaiting stock...

Comment

I might take that back.

Mine are "awaiting Stock Pick"
            Estimated despatch - 22/6/11

We will see tomorrow I guess.

Neil

Comment

My claymore says awaiting dispatch and that it will be sent on the 20th... Well it ain't been sent! I fear for the other 6 items haha! Zavvi and the hut always seem to do this stuff whenever I order from them tbh... However amazon and gameplay both sent my orders the next day...

Comment

The usual Zavvi treatment for me. Ordered Sunday morning. Tuesday evening, it's still telling me it's processing.

Comment

Yep my orders are all still set to "awaiting stock pick" as well.

Comment

Oh hello, just noticed that ALL of the prices of ALL of these anime DVD sale items have increased...

Bleach up from ?3.85 to ?5.85
                    Noein from ?6.85 to ?9.85
                    Rin from ?3.85 to ?7.95
                    Sengoku Basara from ?6.85 to ?9.95
                    Claymore from ?7.45 to ?10.45
                    Death note from ?16.85 to ?32.85

All of mine have certainly gone up, and judging from the look I had, ALL off them have... could this be why they are "awaiting stock" on all of our orders?

Are we expecting cancellation hijinks? or a permanent awaiting stock?

I hope not

Comment

Some people over on HUKD...

have had cancellation emails... However it was seemignly before the prices went up so could be unrelated...judging that thehut/zavvi groups top selling DVD's are dominated by anime, lets hope they're just struggling with demand...

Comment

Well just had a quick squint on the Hut as well & both my ordered Anime have gone up...

Bleach Season 5 - from ?9.85 to ?10.85
                        Evangelion 1.11 - from ?6.85 to ?9.85

I'm beginning to get the feeling we may see permanent awaiting stocks or cancellations.

I'm really hoping they are going to prove me wrong though & we'll all get our orders soon.

Neil

Comment

I ordered summer wars/girl who lept and Sengoku Basara and mine say processing.

Comment

It says processing on the first screen, but click "view order". What does it say then?

Comment

My orders say "Awaiting Stock Pick Est: 23/06/2011".
                              Guess they're taking this week easy.
                              For the record, nobody here has had their order shipped, or heard of anybody who had had their order shipped, no?

Comment

Nope, seemingly no one has had an order shipped... Makes me worried...

Comment

Working...
                                X