Manga DVD anime sale on thehut/zavvi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manga DVD anime sale on thehut/zavvi

Absolutely RIDICULOUS amounts of anime series on sale on those two sites... Just got the 2nd Bleach movie, the complete Sengoku Basara and complete Noein for ?15...( I did use a 10% voucher too!)

I'd get more but I'm skint! Blu rays are included too, and I recommend the complete 26 ep guyver series for ?6.85!

Yep, there are some top deals. I was alerted on Twitter- it's part of Manga UK's 20th anniversary. I personally think the bluray double pack of Summer Wars/Girl Who Leapt Through Time for ?6.85 is crazy crazy value, but I've already got it.

Personally picked up Eden of the East and Ghost in the Shell 2.0.

Comment

Picked up that Guyver box set, thanks.

Comment

Do they have a page up with them all on, or is it a case of trawling through them all as I've been doing?

Comment

Was going to ask the same thing.

I've added GITS 2.0 and the Girl Who Lept Through Time / Summer Wars blu-rays so far, looking for any more good + cheap ones

Claymore DVD set for ?7.45 is the biggest recommend I can find so far!

Comment

Full list there, be quick now HUKD has cottoned on!
            Last edited by MrKirov; 19-06-2011, 09:44.

Comment

Complete series of Death Note, and claymore have both dropped since I originally posted.... bought!

So far ive got...

Bleach Diamond Dust Rebellion
              Sengoku Basara Complete series
              Noein Complete series
              Claymore Complete Series
              Death Note Complete series

All for ?37!!! Utter BARGAIN!!

Comment

Thanks

Ordered a few things - GWLPT/Summer Wars and GITS 2.0 on BR and Noein DVD which I've not heard if but will give it a go.

Comment

anyone heard of Rin, Daughters of Mnemosyne?

Its under ?4, ive heard its got a fair bit of nudity sex and violence, but is a good show? I dont want to buy it and find out its like Urotsukidoji
                  Last edited by MrKirov; 19-06-2011, 09:46.

Comment

Ended up adding Eden of the East too, plus a couple of games I'd been eyeing up. Gives me some blu-rays to watch if nothing else. Have already watched all of Death Note & Claymore, not sure I'd enjoy the other series that are there on DVD.

Comment

Sweet stuff thanks for the heads up.

Just picked up Bleach Complete Season 5 for ?9.85 & Evangelion 1.11 for ?6.85

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                        anyone heard of Rin, Daughters of Mnemosyne?

Its under ?4, ive heard its got a fair bit of nudity sex and violence, but is a good show? I dont want to buy it and find out its like Urotsukidoji
                        Im hovering over the buy button people....

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                          Im hovering over the buy button people....
                          Take a chance.

For 4? you can use the disc as a coaster/frisbee if it's rubbish.

Oh, and I ended picking up Ghost in the Shell 1/2 double-pack on Blu-Ray for ?7.85, thanks for the info, MrKirov.
                          Last edited by Guts; 19-06-2011, 10:42.

Comment

Except that between what ive already mentioned ive bought, along with Eva 2.22 and SSF4AE ive just spent ?70 this morning :\

Comment

Got Evangelion 1.11 bluray, and Sherlock Hound DVD set :}

Comment

Working...
                              X