No announcement yet.

The Official movie trailer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The second trailer for The Good Dinosaur is out. I'm starting to get used to it

Comment

There's a trailer for World of Warcraft from the director of the wonderful Moon. OMG it is SO UNBELIEVEABLY AWFUL. Brain can't even handle its rubbishness. I feel bad for the guy, he's a great director.

Comment

Yup, I saw the leaked trailer a while back and I like the guy but it reeks of being one of next years big flops.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          There's a trailer for World of Warcraft from the director of the wonderful Moon. OMG it is SO UNBELIEVEABLY AWFUL. Brain can't even handle its rubbishness. I feel bad for the guy, he's a great director.
          I feel bad for him being David Bowie's son! He had to change his name from Zowie Bowie to Duncan Jones just to be taken seriously.
          Moon and Source code were both great, source code in particular is probably one of my favourite films

Comment

If anyone happens upon this thread and is curious, the trailer is below. I honestly am baffled by it in this day and age. The lines are awful, the CG is Jumanji era. BUT... that said, I don't know Warcraft all that much. Maybe fans of the game will see something here that they love? I don't know. But I suspect Superman Falls is right - this could be one of next year's big name flops.

Comment

Wow those cgi orcs...talk about jarring.

Shocked really as nobody beats blizzard for cgi cinematics normally. Have to say for some reason i'm surprised they didn't go the practical effects route for the actual characters.
              Last edited by PaTaito; 07-11-2015, 17:53.

Comment

Er.... I thought it looked alright. From some of the comments in here, I was expecting far worse

Comment

The only bit I saw was some dude jumping out the window onto a dragon 🐉 or summat, which reminded me of Russell Crowe doing the same thing in Man of Steel, which, unfairly, put me off.

Comment

Looks the same as the Hobbit to me.

Comment

Quite similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        If anyone happens upon this thread and is curious, the trailer is below. I honestly am baffled by it in this day and age. The lines are awful, the CG is Jumanji era. BUT... that said, I don't know Warcraft all that much. Maybe fans of the game will see something here that they love? I don't know. But I suspect Superman Falls is right - this could be one of next year's big name flops.

I think the CGI looks excellent but the underlying problem with CG is that, well, it's CG and doesn't blend very well in a live action setting. As a pure CGI clip that would look excellent, just as Blizzard's CGI videos usually do. The movie might flop but I think most who have played Warcraft in some form will probably go see it.

Comment

Zootopia trailer

Comment

Just like the Warcraft trailer, the CG is really obvious. Can totally tell those are not real animals.

Comment

Trailer for Steven Spielbergs long gestating The BFG

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X