The Official movie trailer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
    Margin Call. Great cast, could be a new Wall Street.
    Trailer for Margin Call. A thriller that revolves around the key people at a investment bank over a 24-hour period during the early stages of the financial crisis.

Horrible tagline!
    Could be interesting. I find that most movies about the street and the financial markets though are generally pretty ****r & are completely unrealistic - but then again real life would make a pretty boring movie.

Comment

Woman in Black trailer

Looks great.

Comment

Half of my family love the original film so they'll be all over this

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
            That looks like the greatest action film ever! Loved the point blank range head shot moment, made the bit at the start of Hard Boiled look pussy-ish (and lets face it that is a hard thing to do).

Comment

Never seen that trailer before, looks great! The violence seems to have stepped up from a lot of the films in recent times and I guess it helps being R-rated.

Watching the trailer again in each segment it seems to go one or two steps further than I expect it to such as the guy getting his head slammed into the wall - repeatedly!

Comment

That looks awesome indeed.

Comment

That's directed by Gareth Evans who, with a name like that shouldn't surprise you, is Welsh, despite this film being Indonesian.

He also wrote and directed Merantau, if you can't wait for The Raid to come out.

Here's the trailer:

Last edited by QualityChimp; 16-09-2011, 13:00.

Comment

How random?! Never knew that.

Comment

Thanks for sharing these, bloody awesome. The Raid has become one of my most anticipated films and im currently watching Merantau now. Seriously good stuff. Amazed I hadnt heard about these before now
                      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Damn, that looked awesome, QC.

Comment

That Merantau trailer reminded me a lot of Ong Bak although Tony Jaa seemed a bit more badass with his hits being super brutal.

Comment

You can pick up Merantau for a mere ?1.99 on Amazon and Play. Bargain!

I'd read about The Raid, but it looks h'amaze.

It's getting some good reviews too:

Screening at TIFF this week is The Raid. Two days ago we showed you the absolutely insane trailer (if you haven't seen it, you simply must). I wasn't too

Holy shit I haven't seen an action movie this good in years! I felt that way only 30 minutes in, but after the full 100 minutes, I still felt the same and had to exclaim that here, right upfront, because it deserves that much praise. I saw the Indonesian film The Raid at the Toronto

To be honest, my mind was made up to see it early on in the trailer so stopped watching and only read the start of those reviews to avoid spoilers.

Most of them are saying it's the best and bloodiest action flick in ages...

Looks mint and I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                              That Merantau trailer reminded me a lot of Ong Bak although Tony Jaa seemed a bit more badass with his hits being super brutal.
                              Exactly the same with me as well.

Comment

Will definitely track down Merantu - some of the coreography from trailer is a little amateur, timing a wee bit off, but hey it still looks a million times better than most western film fighting. A few weeks with a top knotch HK team would work a treat methinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X