The Official movie trailer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Looks ok I guess, I get the feeling we're seeing all the best bits at the moment. Why do they keep teasing the Hulk? Are they not confident in their vision? I hope he doesnt get built up as a show piece rather then proper regular team member. I know Banner is meant to be seen as a loose cannon initially but I want them to get that out of the way early on and not have it build up throughout the whole film. At the end of the day Hulk did save everyone from Abomination/Bronsky at the end of his movie so . . . .

Comment

Spooge.

Comment

For everybody who's ever been annoyed at people texting in the cinema, I give you God Bless America.

Comment

Liking the look of that! I hate when people park their car across 2 spaces, grrrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
              Liking the look of that! I hate when people park their car across 2 spaces, grrrrr!
              In which case, DON'T go to this site. It'll have you fuming! It has a very direct site name though...

Comment

Thanks for the link, I may actually submit dome photos next time I see terrible parking!
                Reminds me of when my brother had an Audi TT and would park across 2 spaces, did the same with his M3 too. I hated him for it.

Comment

Grabbers has been getting some good reviews and looks silly fun.

"Like SUPER 8 with Special Brew" - EMPIRE

Comment

Wreck-It Ralf... I for one am looking forward to this as much as my son it

Comment

It looks totally awesome. I can't wait for it.

Comment

Thanks for posting that, looks great! Will be going to see it for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Saw it at Frightfest and its a slow, unfunny mess imo! Massive disappointment.

Comment

The premise of this sounds aces, but the trailer is unconvincing :

Comment

We might be watching this at the weekend, came out of nowhere but like you say the premise is intriguing

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Quit a light-hearted romp, in fact.

Please do go to see it -- my brother edited it.

Comment

Working...
                                X